Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 2022ram25

1. 2

0.5 Thuren coil spring rear drop?

I appreciate it, I think I may just go with 2 inch front coils and 1 in rear since mine is long bed and wanting a cap for the bed. Thanks
  2. 2

SOLD: AEV wheels with toyo at3 $2200

Yes sir, they are good looking wheels and tire combo. For now will see if can sell local prefer not to ship at this time.
  3. 2

Dfw area Texas. Where are you located?
  4. 2

Perfect local pick up only
  5. 2

I have a set of like new AEV wheels and 285/75/17 Toyo Open Country AT3 tires. Comes with lugs and oem tpms sensors Tires have less than 1000 miles on them and wheels are still like new also. Going different route and gonna sell these
  6. 2

Help please- Alfaobd help- have all lights on dash

Just fyi- firmware was updated. Not sure why I was having issues. Camaroz2866- said this was common issue for his shop.
  7. 2

No sir, just bought it. I will see if I can do that. Thanks
  8. 2

The dang obdlink mx+ kept loosing connection and would not let me start abs process. He said he ran into that issue multiple times as he has his own shop. He said better route is the obdlink with direct usb connection
  9. 2

I appreciate it camaroz2866-. I owe you man
  10. 2

I don’t get option to hit “start”?
  11. 2

Yes sir, let me do the tire and car configuration change just can’t connect to abs for some reason?
  12. 2

Yes sir, tried all that. Keep getting this error when try to do static ecu initialization
  13. 2

I tried to update tires size and must of not done exact correct. I did not save copy before. Anyone could walk me through would be life saver. Call 214-577-238six. Would be much appreciated. Sitting in driveway now
  14. 2

0.5 Thuren coil spring rear drop?

Has anyone done just the rear Thuren 0.5 inch drop coils for rear? If so does it ride better? Worth the money?