Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 2019_Ram

1. 2

Adding Air compressor option

Keep in mind that 1.8 CFM listed is the rating at 0 psi. As the pressure increases, the CFM goes down.
  2. 2

120v outlet in bed not working

It's the switch for it in the cab by the emergency brake on?
  3. 2

Adding Air compressor option

Did this. Still very happy with it. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/more-air-extreme-outback-extremeflow-belt-drive-compressor.11072/
  4. 2

2500 vs. 3500 (both with factory auto level rear air suspension) towing stability with 1,000 lb TW and 8,000 lb travel trailer

In my opinion, and coming from a 2500, the 3500 will feel more planted. Mainly due to the way the suspension is designed.
  5. 2

Uconnect Screen goes full blast bright when reverse camera is displayed backing up at night! No dimming option! Blinding!!! 2021

That's good to hear. Now I just need them to push that update to me as I'm still sitting on 26 something....
  6. 2

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

That is how it should be!
  7. 2

Whoever thought this horn honk was a good thing has never had it honk at the wrong time with the wrong individual around and then be threatened by an armed person on the verge of snapping! I don't find this a very good safety feature! I'm still not over it and the horn remains unplugged...
  8. 2

Tune for 2022 HD

Looks like CPS now supports 2022. https://duramaxtuner.com/diesel-tuning/2022-cummins-6-7l-switch-on-the-fly-tuning.html
  9. 2

@RamCares has there been any progress in allowing this horribly thought out feature to be disabled by the user?
  10. 2

Uconnect Screen goes full blast bright when reverse camera is displayed backing up at night! No dimming option! Blinding!!! 2021

@RamCares This was an issue with Uconnect 4 and is is still an issue with Uconnect 5. I'm in agreement this was a horrible programming decision and the displays shouldn't blind you when shifting to reverse.
  11. 2

New recall 11/10/2022 for the 68RFE ** UPDATED INFO IN 1ST POST **

I've seen several complaints about the non-functioning dipstick show up on the nhtsa web page for the HD ram pickups after people had recall done... Seems like they want you to only take it to the dealership for service now, which is complete garbage.
  12. 2

Maybe we could get Uconnect version 26.18 with the only change being to disable this horn feature???
  13. 2

Don't know if someone had already mentioned it, but I was taught the universal distress signal was three of any sound. 3 gun shots... 3 whistles... 3 honks...
  14. 2

Amazon Prime Membership Renewal Overtaxed

If y'all have an Amazon Prime Membership you may want to make sure they charged you the right amount of taxes on that membership, especially the renewal. I noticed an issue this year. They charged me 8.4% tax on my membership renewal when it should have been 6%. However the taxes on orders...