Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 19Ram2500.Mega

1. 1

Consistent emmisions issues

Luckily, from what I can tell, solince the truck was purchased and originally registered in California, that is where the lemon law would have to take place.
  2. 1

I was hoping that someone had already been through this and found an obscure fix that the dealership mechanics may not expect. At 75+ thousand a truck should not have this many issues at 35k miles. At this point I wouldn't feel right selling it to another person. Ideally, it would get fixed...
  3. 1

The catalytic converter, dpf filters and the def injector have all been replaced. As far as codes go, it's been various but it is usually P1451, which I believe has something to do with rhe dpf system performance, or a message that pops on the dash relating to exhaust system being full and...
  4. 1

I'm posting to find out if anyone else out there with a 2019 ram 2500 with a cummins is having or has had consistent issues with emissions codes and the "see delearship" message popping up. So far this year my truck has been in the shop for three out of the last eight months and the entire...