Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 1964PW

1. 1

Carli R2 Coils on Rear of PW

Any pictures of the rake?
  2. 1

Carli R2 Coils on Rear of PW

Has anyone put the R1 coils in the rear? It says there is a 15% decrease in payload but is that on a non-Powerwagon? How much softer are the stock Powerwagon rears? I have a cap, roof rack and recovery gear which I think come in at 350 lbs. I also have .25" of rake currently. I'd like to...
  3. 1

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

@MDethloff any chance you could offer raw unwelded skid kits to get more product out the door?
  4. 1

2022 3500 Longhorn Megacab - Cargo Camera not working in hot weather

I posted in the 2019-2021 Uconnect 12 subforum a couple days ago.......Mine is doing it too. I went to the apps screen and selected the cargo cam there instead of the camera screen I have as a favorite. That worked for me but I've been out of town the last week so have not been able to verify...
  5. 1

Cargo camera no longer works after update UC4 12”

Mine is doing it too. I went to the apps screen and selected it that way instead of the camera screen I have as a favorite and it worked.
  6. 1

Looking for examples…..

I was in the 35 camp to keep a spare but I'm ready for 37s. Just save the headache and jump right to 37s. I'm on Saltas now as I moved these rims to winter tires but the look is similar. I'll get pics later.
  7. 1

Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival

How's the cell coverage in that area? Been kicking around getting an In-Reach for awhile now but trying to wait for a sale. The Starship launch was cool to see on TV, looked a little slow but in-person would put things in perspective.
  8. 1

@DevilDodge Good deal, I just received a reply from Mainline with the same info. Camping does not seem to be strictly limited to the 20x20 spot so the bigger tent is getting packed. We are looking forward to some different landscape, I'll look up the videos. We will have the Green PW...
  9. 1

Anyone going to the MAOF in a couple weeks? Just sent them an email asking if their allow full size trucks on the trails. Also the 20x20 camping spots quickly run out of room when your truck takes up about half that spot.
  10. 1

Drivetrain rubbing / grinding sensation at slow speed from launch

I was parked with the nose pointed down the other day. Put it in reverse to back out and had the rumbling while going straight (1st time, normally it happens when turning left). I'm sure it has something to do with the hill start assist and/or one caliper not releasing at the same time.
  11. 1

I did change my pads and rotors at 45k to pass an inspection as they had rust and a ridge around the outer diameter. It was maybe a little odd to have that ridge that pronounced at that time but I'm pretty hard on brakes.
  12. 1

I bought my truck at 7k miles. Had the issue then with stock tires/rims. Put new 35" on around 45k with stock rims and no change. I'm at 50k now with different rims. I also have Nokian winter tires in the stock size and still had the issue. I think I'd be throwing a BS flag on the tires.
  13. 1

Do you have lane keep and radar cruise? Turn both off and see if it makes a difference. I have a right turn with a large hillside right off the side of the road. It also has a slight step to get up onto the main road. That corner is the only corner that it grinds on right hand turns.
  14. 1

My 2020 does the same thing. I have not changed the diff fluids yet but the dealer did change the front passenger side wheel bearing after diagnosing it. No change.
  15. 1

Grandpa Grey - a '21 75th PW build chronicle

I'm game, we finished last year with the Pilgrimage, it was a good time, lots of Jeeps. Itching to get out again. FN, does your PW still fit in the garage with 37"?