Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The towing Crown goes now to GM

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

8Af9.gif

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
I will up your TRS80 with the Atari 400 and the Commodore 64!:oops:
I believe my first owned personal computer was a Commodore 64 as well, was the latest and greatest available at the base exchange in the 80’s.

RV_Goose

Reaction score
I believe my first owned personal computer was a Commodore 64 as well, was the latest and greatest available at the base exchange in the 80’s.

I learned soldering and smelting from my dad. Used a Dremel tool router guide to cut the channels in the circuit board. Used good from the smelting pot to make the circuits.

First "computer" was a calculator that went to 10 digits.

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
I learned soldering and smelting from my dad. Used a Dremel tool router guide to cut the channels in the circuit board. Used good from the smelting pot to make the circuits.

First "computer" was a calculator that went to 10 digits.
I’m still using the original 10 digit calc a tater.........my fingers, thumbs, and toes!:rolleyes:

Aketay

Reaction score
Where does it end? Saw a dually pulling a skid steer too fast today. Five minutes later, traffic jam. 40 minutes later as I passed the accident, same dually with skid steer separated from the trailer. Wonder how long it will be before we have to have a specialized license to buy a new truck?

RV_Goose

Reaction score
Where does it end? Saw a dually pulling a skid steer too fast today. Five minutes later, traffic jam. 40 minutes later as I passed the accident, same dually with skid steer separated from the trailer. Wonder how long it will be before we have to have a specialized license to buy a new truck?

And that's how new laws, that are restrictive and actually do more harm than good, come about.

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
I am not sure how failing to properly secure a load has anything to do with buying a new truck. More licenses and regulation can’t fix stupid. Under current laws, ALL cargo must be secured. Anything loose in any vehicle, is supposed to be secured, gas cans are my favorite. How many people have Seen people hauling unsecured fuel containers in their vehicles.......not just trucks? I am sure that the accident investigation will reveal whether the current rules were followed or not.

Users who are viewing this thread