Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Reaction score
I'm kind of curious why the spreadsheet doesn't show the dealer? Maybe privacy concerns?
It's be nice to see if some dealers in particular are slower or faster than others in getting orders fulfilled.

tchur1

Reaction score
Do any of you guys know if Mark Dodge accepts the tread lightly discount?
When I asked they told me that since they are already well below tread lightly pricing they will just do another $500 off their quoted price.

Edlee

Reaction score
When I asked they told me that since they are already well below tread lightly pricing they will just do another $500 off their quoted price.
Oh ok and thanks for answering post I’m starting to get a little more excited and more involved on forum now that est delivery is only about a month away!

maverickd9

Reaction score
Good Morning,

Long time lurker, first time posting. I ordered a 2500 Gas BH SRW late March. Tracker updated today to show Shipped, and the spreadsheet shows KZM. The estimated delivery date is 02 May. At KZM, how likely are delays prior to leaving Saltillo? Is this before outside vendors do 5th wheel prep/Bedliner?

Asking because I may be the only guy who wants a slower process for his order. I won't be on the U.S. mainland to take delivery until May 31st. I can flex if necessary, just trying to guess at a realistic plan.

Reaction score
Good Morning,

Long time lurker, first time posting. I ordered a 2500 Gas BH SRW late March. Tracker updated today to show Shipped, and the spreadsheet shows KZM. The estimated delivery date is 02 May. At KZM, how likely are delays prior to leaving Saltillo? Is this before outside vendors do 5th wheel prep/Bedliner?

Asking because I may be the only guy who wants a slower process for his order. I won't be on the U.S. mainland to take delivery until May 31st. I can flex if necessary, just trying to guess at a realistic plan.
Your truck and mine are following the same timeline, except my order was accepted on 2/2. We both were scheduled on 3/22 and built on 4/3. Mine is not showing as shipped yet, so I hope that is soon. If your vehicle is showing as KZ or KZM, that means the outside vendor work is already completed. Your truck is on a train heading to your dealer. It seems this process can take anywhere from days to several weeks for it to finally arrive at your dealer.

maverickd9

Reaction score
Your truck and mine are following the same timeline, except my order was accepted on 2/2. We both were scheduled on 3/22 and built on 4/3. Mine is not showing as shipped yet, so I hope that is soon. If your vehicle is showing as KZ or KZM, that means the outside vendor work is already completed. Your truck is on a train heading to your dealer. It seems this process can take anywhere from days to several weeks for it to finally arrive at your dealer.
That tracks. My dealer responded, and stated that they're tracking that the train is in Utah, and should arrive at the RPOD possibly next week. Mine updated from Built to shipped overnight.

Alligator John

Reaction score
My PW tracking has a 2/20 built date and had an estimated delivery date for tomorrow. Not showing as shipped I was wondering what that would change to. Just did this evening. I am now officially in the estimated delivery TBD black hole.

the5thsoth

Reaction score
Well for a lot of people that was actually the best news when their trucks got delivered the next day.

SPD//DMN

Reaction score
Things are moving. Just got an email from Mark Dodge for next steps and vehicle is almost at the dealership.
Who are you working with at MD as my sales rep seems to be much less proactive than your person. Thanks-

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Some
That tracks. My dealer responded, and stated that they're tracking that the train is in Utah, and should arrive at the RPOD possibly next week. Mine updated from Built to shipped overnight.
You are loaded on a railcar on 4/5 but are still in Mexico, no movement yet.

Thisnthat

Reaction score

which I'm surprised they do the extra $500 off...generally speaking they are already $2k under the affiliate pricing (at a minimum)

Reaction score
which I'm surprised they do the extra $500 off...generally speaking they are already $2k under the affiliate pricing (at a minimum)
Same. Granger told me their price is lower than FCA affiliate, so they use that price (no additional discount).

Mikerob14

Reaction score
Interesting, when I priced out MD and Koons Koons beat out MD by almost 1k, that’s after the tread lightly discount and adding in Koons $899 dealer fee. Since they are both 14 hours from me I went with Koons. Time will tell if it was the right choice.

BWILL67x

Reaction score
Hey @brv10, any movement on my order yet? VON: 57158462 , VIN: 3C63R3ML5PG509734

Ram Tracker still shows estimated delivery as 4/9 but shows it hasn't shipped still.

Scherm

Reaction score
I had a sales person tell me that they provide priority service to people that buy from them and because they are a huge dealer that might cause me delays. Thoughts?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I had a sales person tell me that they provide priority service to people that buy from them and because they are a huge dealer that might cause me delays. Thoughts?
Unless it's Mark Dodge that's funny.

Users who are viewing this thread