Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

tchur1

Reaction score
I have learned to hate and despise the letters JB. I was so hopeful not to have a repeat of last years hiatus, but in 11 days I will pass that personal record up. Trust me, I soooooooooooooooooooooooooo wish I was wrong!!!
Haha prayers up for you!

tchur1

Reaction score
What made you upgrade from your '22? DRW?
Ya I bought the 22 planning to keep it for a long time. Love the truck. It is mainly my daily and used to pull our boat but we are looking to live on the road full time for the next year or so in a big 5th wheel. The SRW wasnt enough for the rigs we are looking at so needed to upgrade to the DRW.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Ya I bought the 22 planning to keep it for a long time. Love the truck. It is mainly my daily and used to pull our boat but we are looking to live on the road full time for the next year or so in a big 5th wheel. The SRW wasnt enough for the rigs we are looking at so needed to upgrade to the DRW.
My 5th wheel rides so much nicer on a DRW. Way less sway and the peace of mind of having 4 tires on the ground instead of only 2 in the event of a blowout. Plus I have a 90 gallon auxiliary tank in the bed and I never could fill it when pulling with my old SRW...not an issue with the DRW :D

tchur1

Reaction score
My 5th wheel rides so much nicer on a DRW. Way less sway and the peace of mind of having 4 tires on the ground instead of only 2 in the event of a blowout. Plus I have a 90 gallon auxiliary tank in the bed and I never could fill it when pulling with my old SRW...not an issue with the DRW :D
Love to hear that, and ya I cant wait to tow with it. I wish I could get the 50 gal tank on the mega cab but ill figure something out. Wife has a small bladder so I might not need the extra range anyway lol

Scherm

Reaction score
Factoids/Stats for today:
Oldest C status on the tracker was ordered 10/20/22
Oldest D1 status on the tracker was ordered 9/19/22
Oldest KZ status on the tracker was ordered 9/13/22
Oldest KZM status on the tracker was ordered 9/9/22
Newest C status on the tracker was ordered 3/24/23
Newest D1 status on the tracker was ordered 3/20/23
Newest KZ status on the tracker was ordered 3/7/23
Newest KZM status on the tracker was ordered 2/10/23
View attachment 54092
Nice to see that KZX has the highest stats right now, congrats to everyone who has received their trucks.
KZ is building up, should be a decent trainload ready to go any day now.
I noted (some) grid heater relays being addressed on 23s at dealerships, hopefully that goes quickly for all affected.
Hang in there C and D1, we are all rooting for you.
I'm the oldest KZ stat.

Reaction score
None of the 2023 orders in the spreadsheet have a delivered date entered. Are they all still shipping, or does no one come back and put that last entry in the spreadsheet when they get their new shiny truck?

Eli77657

Reaction score
None of the 2023 orders in the spreadsheet have a delivered date entered. Are they all still shipping, or does no one come back and put that last entry in the spreadsheet when they get their new shiny truck?

The green lines are delivered

SPD//DMN

Reaction score
@brv10, can you confirm if I'm still in KZLD status? Dealer cannot confirm why it's on hold so perhaps you can elaborate on this as well? Many thanks! PG513567

Scherm

Reaction score
There is no answer to that sadly but I guess about 3 weeks from leaving plant to dealer but that don’t mean much
My guess is that a lot depends upon the inventory of trucks waiting and efficiencies/timing/availability of rail...amongst other things. My truck has been in KZ status since Feb 25th. However, enough people have posted about status updates that I can't conclude that status is accurate or not.

Malfunkshun'd

Reaction score
Got the truck last week (2500 HD Limited 4x4)

I can see/confirm 2 changes:
upper steering wheel trim is now full leather (better imho)
interior hidden boxes (under passenger floor mats) are gone

Except that, the car is great. Outstanding quality, good comfort for a HD, and it drives like a big elephant on the road, slow but mighty. I love it.

phatboy64

Reaction score
Got the truck last week (2500 HD Limited 4x4)

I can see/confirm 2 changes:
upper steering wheel trim is now full leather (better imho)
interior hidden boxes (under passenger floor mats) are gone

Except that, the car is great. Outstanding quality, good comfort for a HD, and it drives like a big elephant on the road, slow but mighty. I love it.
I have a 2023 3500 Limited and I have the storage boxes in the rear floor?

Magzer

Reaction score
If you don't mine me asking what are they charging you for the above? Feel free to PM me..
To be honest I don't know yet, was supposed to get a rough estimate this week. The PPF installer is good friends with the guy that does all the ceramic coating who works from time to time out of our shop.

jhdram4

Reaction score
Updated today and shows shipped. I know others have been waiting forever but I am not mad at my flow and process at all. Ordered Jan 23. So if the delivery date stays correct at April 17th it took 84 days. Just under 3 months for the truck built how I want it.

Users who are viewing this thread