Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
Driven with them at night yet?
Drove it to work today since I work a late shift...when I first turned them on I gotta admit I was almost feeling guilty....like I gotta be blinding the crap out of oncoming traffic...so I was like as soon as I get flashed I'm turning them off....never did...might just look worse than it is since they illuminate road signs but those are reflective anyway....once I got out in the country where people wouldnt think I was being a DA I kept turning them off then on to compare....they are impressive....worth the coin imo....

kbr90210

Reaction score
Installed this from Bullet Point mounting solutions.
Easy install and works great.
I have a Haloview Monitor that I want to mount with that same flat circle type mount, can you list the part numbers that you purchased?

Last edited:

jsalbre

Reaction score
I have a Haloview Monitor that I want to mount with that same flat circle type mount, can list the part numbers that you purchased?
Same here. The mount for my HaloView monitor is terrible.

sawpdx

Reaction score

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
I *was* going to get started on the front track bar and HD steering kit, but it was windy AF here in Flori-duh with pollen and pods dropping everywhere.

Instead went ahead and put this in... searched around for other options, but honestly they had everything in a decent package.
Standard arm is a bit long for the GPS... anyone else have a Garmin, if so, what length arm did you use?

20230303_171718.jpg

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Had my mobile Diesel mechanic do the hard work today since my back is f-ed after multiple surgeries. Looking forward to seeing if there is any noticeable difference here after traffic dies down. Honestly did it for the grid heater delete, but well see what the iDashes show and if I notice anything with the butt dyno.

1677883958129.png

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Weather was much better today, breezy but no huge gusts and all the pollen fell yesterday to that's a win.
So, got the Thuren track bar in along with the Synergy HD Steering Kit.
Lots of measuring but it is is all back together... now to find a place that will align to Thuren specs and maybe double check my work!! lol

So only question I have is the stabilizer shock...last page of instructions state the clamp should be orientated so the bolt is perpendicular to the ground.
However, when I do that the bolt rubs up against the CV (?) at full lock to the right so I have it at about a 45° angle.

Will flipping the shock over make a difference?
It appears the other end is likely 'thinner' and wont' interfere? Instructions are (of course) unclear as it just reuses the OEM shock.

20230304_140352.jpg

20230304_145510.jpg

Last edited:

Dinky503

Reaction score
Weather was much better today, breezy but no huge gusts and all the pollen fell yesterday to that's a win.
So, got the Thuren track bar in along with the Synergy HD Steering Kit.
Lots of measuring but it is is all back together... now to find a place that will align to Thuren specs and maybe double check my work!! lol

it probably wont matter as it is just a shock really. i know lots of companies are using older install instructions and there is slight changes to the trucks over the years. they probably want the bolt there as it rotates the the bracket off the ground more.
i dont know if Ram changed the front axle size, but i know they went bigger i the rear. You will like the Thuren spec Alignment truck drives completely different.

NHOverland

Reaction score
I'm Not saying I am correct, but I would flip it. My Carli stabilizer is positioned with the body mounted to axle and the shaft end on the knuckle side. Note, I am running the stock linkage.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Welp, I went ahead and flipped it...zero difference.
If I slide it over to the driver side more, I won't get full lock to that side.

I guess it will just have to be at a wonky angle...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attachments

• 20230304_165135.jpg
    20230304_165135.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 61

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
You should send that picture with an explanation to Synergy and see what they have to say about it. They may redo the mount and make it right for you?

Perfectly obvious response that I missed... and looking at the Synergy website, it appears I'm supposed to have a stabilizer relocation bracket... which I do *not* have.
I ordered through CJC so will be contacting them first....

NHOverland

Reaction score
Perfectly obvious response that I missed... and looking at the Synergy website, it appears I'm supposed to have a stabilizer relocation bracket... which I do *not* have.
I ordered through CJC so will be contacting them first....
Other than the stabilizer issue, how do you feel about the Synergy HD Linkage so far?

Users who are viewing this thread