Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

pr3dict

Reaction score
I am working with my local GMC dealer to place an order, they said that the super cruise control wasn't available but I don't think he knew for sure. If you don't mind can you send me your build sheet?
I dont think supercruise is a thing on the HD's yet.

1674693593933.png1674693614554.png

jsalbre

Reaction score
Exactly how I felt. I ordered the 8.4in too, but the codes I pulled from the ram tracker shows the RPO code for the 12in screen. My dealer swears it has the 8.4in. So I'll be curious to see if your's does show up with the 8.4in.
You’re mixing up two different things. The 8.4” screen is the infotainment (radio) screen. The 12” digital cluster is the gauges behind the steering wheel. All Limiteds, Longhorns, Power Wagons, and Rebels have the 12” digital cluster. All of them *also* come standard with the 8.4” infotainment screen, with the option to upgrade to the 12” infotainment screen.

Reaction score
Just checked my vehicle’s status on the Ram Tracker and found out my truck is built! Four months from the time I ordered it from Granger. That’s a lot less than the 10 months it took for the 2022 Ford F-150 I ordered from a local dealer back in March. Now comes ( hopefully the not so) long train ride to Granger Motors in Iowa. May we all be so fortunate to have our trucks built and delivered in a timely fashion.

Attachments

• D597EDBB-C83E-4C71-A700-8BE0F7E59E78.jpeg
    D597EDBB-C83E-4C71-A700-8BE0F7E59E78.jpeg
    599.7 KB · Views: 41

Drew M

Reaction score
Just checked my vehicle’s status on the Ram Tracker and found out my truck is built! Four months from the time I ordered it from Granger. That’s a lot less than the 10 months it took for the 2022 Ford F-150 I ordered from a local dealer back in March. Now comes ( hopefully the not so) long train ride to Granger Motors in Iowa. May we all be so fortunate to have our trucks built and delivered in a timely fashion.

Drew M

Reaction score
Great news and join the club! There are a number of us waiting for delivery to Granger, some have already received notices about delivery. I was originally quoted 6-9 months, but they said possibly 4 months. Right now it looks like 4-5 months, at least for me. Since my build and ship dates, my EDD 2/15 has been consistent.

Chances are your truck will travel north to the Argentine yards in KC, Kansas, (KCK). From there it goes by transport to Granger, about a 4 hour direct road trip. It seems to me, that there is a slight delay/hold at Argentine awaiting for transport trucks/drivers. For me, there is/was a slight discrepancy. Granger had my tracking going east to Galesburg, IL. But a Trusted Forum Member said that was wrong.

It seems that Granger has a lot of trucks recently delivered, so that's reassuring. It would be interesting to know how many trucks they sell, and how far their customer base is.

The staff at Granger are very responsive.

Good Luck!

Eli77657

Reaction score
Is there any way I can get a current status of my build tracker says E my dealer isn’t very responsive anyone else that can pull the current status?

SAMBROS

Reaction score
I’ve read through this thread and learned a lot. Thank you all!!

Situation: ordered on 1/19. Somehow, the dealer screwed up the options and didn’t include two items. One is a deal breaker for us - air suspension. I was told the truck has to move to some magical status before they can fix the order. It’s in C.

Question: What is this magical status? Would it be better to convince them to cancel and then reorder??

Also, seems a lot of trucks are going East or to Iowa. I’m in NM. I’d like to just drive the 14 hours to the plant and pick it up when it’s done!!! I wonder if that’s allowed.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I’ve read through this thread and learned a lot. Thank you all!!

Situation: ordered on 1/19. Somehow, the dealer screwed up the options and didn’t include two items. One is a deal breaker for us - air suspension. I was told the truck has to move to some magical status before they can fix the order. It’s in C.

Question: What is this magical status? Would it be better to convince them to cancel and then reorder??

Also, seems a lot of trucks are going East or to Iowa. I’m in NM. I’d like to just drive the 14 hours to the plant and pick it up when it’s done!!! I wonder if that’s allowed.
Nope!

DPeglow

Reaction score
Dealer sent me a new build sheet with my order updated to remove the tow-mode camera, and fix the rambox delete issue (that's also been added now). https://visualping.io notified me same day, which is exciting!

Still no VIN on the tracker but we'll see what happens in the next month if this moves to D1 as we get closer to supply chain hold date.
I randomly checked the tracker and I had moved to D1 status, then looked at the Ram Tracker line code website (sorry for the lack of a technical term lol) and my truck is still showing XH7 as an option. I messaged MD to ask for a new POC since the truck has moved to D1 and they had previously told me they would be removing the XH7 option. Dealer sent me a new POC and says its still showing the XH7 even though ram is telling is it won't be built with it. It was exciting it moved to D1, but it's still showing XH7 so who knows what's going on. Dealer couldn't give me any other info than "Well see what it shows up with installed".
123_1.jpeg

phatboy64

Reaction score
I randomly checked the tracker and I had moved to D1 status, then looked at the Ram Tracker line code website (sorry for the lack of a technical term lol) and my truck is still showing XH7 as an option. I messaged MD to ask for a new POC since the truck has moved to D1 and they had previously told me they would be removing the XH7 option. Dealer sent me a new POC and says its still showing the XH7 even though ram is telling is it won't be built with it. It was exciting it moved to D1, but it's still showing XH7 so who knows what's going on. Dealer couldn't give me any other info than "Well see what it shows up with installed".
View attachment 50730
After it was removed from mine I checked the "build sheet" and it wa still on there. when i asked the dealer rep he said it will still show on the build sheet but wont be added...FWIW

Eli77657

Reaction score
And my truck has been built
23e9570422419659dff61a8ec3f56908.jpg

When I click on the link for the window sticker it says window sticker unavailable

pizzatots

Reaction score
Just had my build sheet released. Remind me, what part of the process is this? Built, or in progress, or?

Also - thankfully still has the safety group stuff on it.

Malfunkshun'd

Reaction score
And my truck has been built
23e9570422419659dff61a8ec3f56908.jpg

When I click on the link for the window sticker it says window sticker unavailable
Same for me.
I can see the build sheet online, but the Monroney is still KO.
Maybe that's after QC? Or when it's invoiced to the dealer?
I have a similar build, Limited MegaCab, all options besides the ones I forgot (bed easy entry).

Eli77657

Reaction score
Same for me.
I can see the build sheet online, but the Monroney is still KO.
Maybe that's after QC? Or when it's invoiced to the dealer?
I have a similar build, Limited MegaCab, all options besides the ones I forgot (bed easy entry).

Lmao I think I got all options

Users who are viewing this thread