Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Uhlaner

Reaction score
Shipping date finally updated.
Again, don’t believe it…though the truck is on the rail car.
bb54ab06b797b9238e044651b91013f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg10yes

Reaction score
I'm jealous they are even being made.
Heck, I ordered mine in October and I still don't even get the pretty picture of a truck on the tracker, much less even get scheduled. Would be nice to understand their scheduling logic, I just hope mine is not one of the orders that is stuck forever with a software glitch someone mentioned a week or two ago. But then there is a guy waiting for his 22 that was built in July to get shipped.

pr3dict

Reaction score
Heck, I ordered mine in October and I still don't even get the pretty picture of a truck on the tracker, much less even get scheduled. Would be nice to understand their scheduling logic, I just hope mine is not one of the orders that is stuck forever with a software glitch someone mentioned a week or two ago. But then there is a guy waiting for his 22 that was built in July to get shipped.
Throw your build sheet out. We'll tell you if you're in purgatory or not.

pr3dict

Reaction score
thanks and my new 5th wheel isn't moving very far without the truck.
Lol same!!!! I had to get a rental to pick it up and now it's parked on my property until a truck shows up. Hopefully before april

Reaction score
Does anyone see any fatal flaws with either of the below orders? I’m trying to avoid entering purgatory like I did with my first ordering attempt.

Attachments

• 8CBDB8D6-F64B-43DF-A47D-E624E2D5AB0F.jpeg
    8CBDB8D6-F64B-43DF-A47D-E624E2D5AB0F.jpeg
    278.1 KB · Views: 51
  • A7975973-7B33-4E40-A4DA-AE3C6136251F.jpeg
    A7975973-7B33-4E40-A4DA-AE3C6136251F.jpeg
    285.4 KB · Views: 50

phatboy64

Reaction score
Does anyone see any fatal flaws with either of the below orders? I’m trying to avoid entering purgatory like I did with my first ordering attempt.
I don’t see anything on your build but I was told by my dealer rep that on Jan 6th any orders with unavailable options on their build sheets like the Tow Mode Camara that have not been canceled will automatically have those options removed and will start to move forward….we will see…

Greg10yes

Reaction score
I don’t see anything on your build but I was told by my dealer rep that on Jan 6th any orders with unavailable options on their build sheets like the Tow Mode Camara that have not been canceled will automatically have those options removed and will start to move forward….we will see…I
It would be nice if this if going to happen that Ram would tell people this is why your orders are not moving and give you a choice to lose the option or get out of the deal. Will not be happy if I pay for a limited and lose all the electronics and Ram expects me to be happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread