Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

JStock

Reaction score
What kind of deal did Huntington Beach give you? They're know for crazy mark-ups.
They were stuck with MSRP. When we ordered we did it in the dealership because we couldn’t get the night edition with the bench seat and thought they’d have a way to do it; they couldn’t so I have some chrome. I think they were interested in us not getting the truck so they could mark it up. We had three sales reps, I was never made aware of it by the dealership. The first time I had to stop by because the sales rep stopped providing updates and when I called the dealership I got funny answers. The second time our sales rep quit I had stopped getting updates so I called and the sales rep I was transferred to said oh he doesn’t work here but I can sell you a vehicle, I then explained we had ordered a truck and then he seemed kind of stuck with me. Not sure if this was a sales tactic but the truck was delivered on Friday and the initial inspection was not completed until Monday (or at least that’s what I was told); however the sales rep said another sales rep tried to sell the truck on Sunday to another customer. The odometer had 20 miles on it when I picked it up on Tuesday. Not sure if that’s close to standard for Ram, my previous Toyota had 13 miles on it when I bought it and my wife’s Subaru had 7 miles on it.

We looked at the dealership in Irvine and Costa Mesa before we ordered and both dealerships said even if we order through them we’d have to pay a dealership fee where HB said we’d pay MSRP if we put down a deposit.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
They were stuck with MSRP. When we ordered we did it in the dealership because we couldn’t get the night edition with the bench seat and thought they’d have a way to do it; they couldn’t so I have some chrome. I think they were interested in us not getting the truck so they could mark it up. We had three sales reps, I was never made aware of it by the dealership. The first time I had to stop by because the sales rep stopped providing updates and when I called the dealership I got funny answers. The second time our sales rep quit I had stopped getting updates so I called and the sales rep I was transferred to said oh he doesn’t work here but I can sell you a vehicle, I then explained we had ordered a truck and then he seemed kind of stuck with me. Not sure if this was a sales tactic but the truck was delivered on Friday and the initial inspection was not completed until Monday (or at least that’s what I was told); however the sales rep said another sales rep tried to sell the truck on Sunday to another customer. The odometer had 20 miles on it when I picked it up on Tuesday. Not sure if that’s close to standard for Ram, my previous Toyota had 13 miles on it when I bought it and my wife’s Subaru had 7 miles on it.

We looked at the dealership in Irvine and Costa Mesa before we ordered and both dealerships said even if we order through them we’d have to pay a dealership fee where HB said we’d pay MSRP if we put down a deposit.
20 is fine and if the truck was ordered in your name they would get in trouble selling it out from under you, and to sell a truck that was ordered in a customer name and the customer backs out I believe they can't sell it for 30 days.

panzr15

Reaction score

Mine had 18 miles on it when I went to go see it for the first time today
f62a53036a9a05c46cb51118b1160fd2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Svend02703

Reaction score
Salesman called yesterday…. Truck went KZ. Salesman says he is still pretty confident that the truck will be here in time for my Thanksgiving trip. 12 hour drive with 4 adults will be much comfortable in the truck versus the Ford Escape.

Was able to pull build sheet but still unable to pull window sticker.

Anybody got secret ways to find the window sticker?

VIN: 3C63RPGJ4NG421210

Thank you in advance.
1666228308546.png

Frostys

Reaction score
BRV10 could you please check on my truck 3C63R3EJ4NG316212. Ordered 4/11. Ram tracker has gone from delivery 10/4 then 10/24 now TBD. Ram Tracker now says shipped 10/15. Dealer doesn't tell me much. Thanks

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
AFAIK im still in JBL status. According to the tracking site there have been no updates since 9/26/22. I can see my build sheet and add the truck to my online Mopar acct but i cant see my window sticker.

3C6UR5JL7NG382602

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
AFAIK im still in JBL status. According to the tracking site there have been no updates since 9/26/22. I can see my build sheet and add the truck to my online Mopar acct but i cant see my window sticker.

3C6UR5JL7NG382602
You are JBLD since 9/24, you won't have a window sticker until it goes back for an inspection and goes to KZ.

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Well, Im at a loss. Dealer cant give me and ETA on transport, RAM cant give me an ETA on transport. Order build shows it has not shipped, and TODAY estimated delivery went back to TBD. So if the delivery can be updated, why hasn't the shipped status updated? I have now asked for someone to verify the correct truck shipped. Hell mine may still be in Mexico.

Attachments

• Ram1.JPG
    Ram1.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 32

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Well, Im at a loss. Dealer cant give me and ETA on transport, RAM cant give me an ETA on transport. Order build shows it has not shipped, and TODAY estimated delivery went back to TBD. So if the delivery can be updated, why hasn't the shipped status updated? I have now asked for someone to verify the correct truck shipped. Hell mine may still be in Mexico.
You are sitting at Lawrenceville yard

Lst1504

Reaction score
Brv 10 can you see what the status is on 3C6UR5HJ2NG397903 , it went back to TBD on Oct 9 the day it was supposed to be delivered

Users who are viewing this thread