Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Redbovine

Reaction score
I ordered on 8-29. 2500 Laramie diesel. I’m hoping for a Christmas present but I kinda doubt it. I’m wondering though if people slowed down ordering while waiting on the 23s to open for ordering. Dealer said 6-16 weeks. I still can’t see it happening though with all the other ones still needing to be built. I didn’t order that fancy rear view mirror or trailer camera stuff so I hope it will bump up build date.

panzr15

Reaction score
I ordered on 8-29. 2500 Laramie diesel. I’m hoping for a Christmas present but I kinda doubt it. I’m wondering though if people slowed down ordering while waiting on the 23s to open for ordering. Dealer said 6-16 weeks. I still can’t see it happening though with all the other ones still needing to be built. I didn’t order that fancy rear view mirror or trailer camera stuff so I hope it will bump up build date.
It isn't the time from order to build that's getting people, it's the shipping jail. Something like yours will get built in about 45-60 days. But could then sit 90+ days waiting for a train ride

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Andrewvanh

Reaction score
It isn't the time from order to build that's getting people, it's the shipping jail. Something like yours will get built in about 45-60 days. But could then sit 90+ days waiting for a train ride

Ain't that the truth, I ordered March and was finally built last month but am now in shipping jail.

DrTron

Reaction score
Ain't that the truth, I ordered March and was finally built last month but am now in shipping jail.
Do you have an estimated delivery date in the tracker? Mine is in "built, but not shipped" since a few days ago, so that may count as "shipping jail", too, but the delivery date jumped from 11/1 to 10/10 recently. No idea how reliable that is...

Andrewvanh

Reaction score
Do you have an estimated delivery date in the tracker? Mine is in "built, but not shipped" since a few days ago, so that may count as "shipping jail", too, but the delivery date jumped from 11/1 to 10/10 recently. No idea how reliable that is...
It's showing Oct 13, but that date has been showing ever since it was built on Aug 18. I am not holding out a lot of hope, but as long as my dealer honors our deal including trade in then I am good. It's just free miles until then.

DrTron

Reaction score
They'll probably re-evaluate your trade-in, at least that's what I expect them to do in my case.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
You are JB since 9/9.

DrTron

Reaction score
You are JB since 9/9.
Thanks for the update. That's probably because of the spray-in bedliner.
Although two days ago RAM sent me an email stating "vehicle has been built and is awaiting shipment", so I don't know.

AGar15

Reaction score
Another week stuck in KZ jail

I just got out of KZ jail last week at least according to my dealer, who has lied a couple times. Mine was relatively short though around 40 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Eagerly waiting on my truck like most here. Ordered Mar 15, Built Jul 21. Website just updated this week with estimated delivery of Sep 19, but website shipped date is blank and dealer checked and did not have any dates. Is Sep 19 realistic?

Thanks!

VIN 3C63R3RL1NG295511
3500 LIMITED CREW CAB 4X4 4WD
same here. in KZ status sitting in a yard waiting on for a boat. ext del date 23Sep22

Users who are viewing this thread