Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

matemike

Reaction score
How much? Do they offer ppf?
Aaron said $700 and that after thousands of takers that no one has had a complaint. I figured just get it done before the 250 mile road trip to my house. The truck goes off site for the application though, then comes back. Adds another two days before delivery to me, but he said I’ll be waiting on the financing team to get through their back log and get to me that most likely the ceramic coating will be no lost time after all.

He did not offer ppf, so I assume it’s not an option? I did not ask either, just guessing. You would think that a place that applies ceramic coating would also offer other outside protection like ppf.

Arel11

Reaction score
So according to the rail car information I have from an awesome member here...my truck has left Illinois today and is probably coming to Baltimore. Heres whats weird: the trace automated lady says the car number I have is for a flat car. See below. Possible?
View attachment 41623
Mine says flat car too, sitting in PA coming to Baltimore. It’s been in Enola, PA since yesterday.

ThePartsMan

Reaction score
Looks like things are improving... heavily optioned 3500 HO with every option other than sun roof. Less than 60 days from order date. I did notice last week the delivery date was August 23, but as of today it is TBD. Not sure why.

Getting excited. Once delivered, I am driving straight to Discount Tire to replace the Firestone's. Not sure why a 100K truck comes with poor quality tires. Hope the rest of the build quality is up to standards. This is my first RAM pickup, so I hope it makes a big impression on me. Came close to ordering another Super Duty. Hope I made the right decision.

Attachments

• RAM-Status-07-25-2022.JPG
    RAM-Status-07-25-2022.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 46

Ktm2smoker

Reaction score
Looks like things are improving... heavily optioned 3500 HO with every option other than sun roof. Less than 60 days from order date. I did notice last week the delivery date was August 23, but as of today it is TBD. Not sure why.

Getting excited. Once delivered, I am driving straight to Discount Tire to replace the Firestone's. Not sure why a 100K truck comes with poor quality tires. Hope the rest of the build quality is up to standards. This is my first RAM pickup, so I hope it makes a big impression on me. Came close to ordering another Super Duty. Hope I made the right decision.
My first RAM also, very excited (3500 dually HO NE). My neighbor carrys classic cars around the country, 2 and 3 car covered trailers with the same truck. He said the stock tire will wear out quick enough but he wouldn't replace them until they do, they're not thaaaaat bad. Or do you have SRW? Are they the same tire brand?

choprzrul

Reaction score

Lettikka

Reaction score

Oh, yeah. You ordered the day after me and I have a similar (well optioned/no sunroof) truck on order. I haven't seen any movement on the tracker yet but your post gives me hope that it might be soon. I have had Chevy & Ram, business partner has the Ford variety. To be honest I think the big pullers are all good. The Ram adds refinement to the raw grunt they all have. I feel like you could take the Ram to the black tie affair and then pull the building down (if needed). :)

choprzrul

Reaction score
Oh, yeah. You ordered the day after me and I have a similar (well optioned/no sunroof) truck on order. I haven't seen any movement on the tracker yet but your post gives me hope that it might be soon. I have had Chevy & Ram, business partner has the Ford variety. To be honest I think the big pullers are all good. The Ram adds refinement to the raw grunt they all have. I feel like you could take the Ram to the black tie affair and then pull the building down (if needed). :)
Perfect!

JustinSane

Reaction score
Congrats!
Explain to us. Did you order running boards? Standard or power deployable? Were they on your build sheet and window sticker? Or were you just randomly expecting running boards but they did not come on the truck?
I know when I built my truck I ordered them (I have every option except sunroof). Even my sales person said she knew it was on the order, so was gonna call and find out. But ultimately I wasn’t charged at time of purchase. Who knows maybe an oversight and missed. So now looking for other options besides the factory ones

Elcorbs

Reaction score

Your ordered 1 month to the day before I did. I have had no movement on the tracker. Keeping my fingers crossed some movement next week which will be 2 months since I ordered.

joace

Reaction score
Your ordered 1 month to the day before I did. I have had no movement on the tracker. Keeping my fingers crossed some movement next week which will be 2 months since I ordered

4/19 order as my signature also no any movement, my best guess may be 4 months to see the scheduled date.

762fmj

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread