Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

kevin588127

Reaction score
D1 designation? I ordered 5/11 and nothing has even shown up on the tracker. Dealer said it was a D a couple of weeks ago. Dealer 1 Tracker 0. I would never order another truck or any vehicle for that matter.
D means your order is a accepted but not scheduled for production, basically the first bar on the tracker should be red.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Ordered a loaded 2500 Limited Night Edition Hemi on 1/4/22 which was apparently built on 5/19/22. Found out today from sales rep that the truck was sent back to the assembly plant today. Anyone heard of that before? Could it be to install a backordered part? Have been in KZLD status for 40+days....
If it has been in KZLD the plant was done with it, IF it went back to the plant it would have been in JS status, it can't go back to the plant this week because it down for the week.

Rxpjlb

Reaction score
Ive been in JS (prison) since 6/13. Anyone willing to give me an update as to where I am at the moment. VIN 3C6UR5DLXNG316945. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Will be curious to get the next dealer update....
If it has been in KZLD the plant was done with it, IF it went back to the plant it would have been in JS status, it can't go back to the plant this week because it down for the week

Surgdoc4

Reaction score
5/11 order?? Check back around October and you’ll be close to a shipping date
Thanks, I will forget about it for now and check back in October. The 2500 will do the job until something else comes along.

Surgdoc4

Reaction score
D means your order is a accepted but not scheduled for production, basically the first bar on the tracker should be red.
Thank you, sorry to be a pain. The process is interesting but trying to track it seems a very time consuming cumbersome task. The people doing it for so many certainly deserve accolades. While I have bought many trucks it was always off the lot while waiting for an oil change. Repercussions of an economic downturn make for new experiences most of which are undesirable. Thanks again.

Aero_Dave

Reaction score
Well, now I Know I’m Lucky. Not only was shipping only 1-month, my dealer honored my price since ordering & kept me updated Once it shipped. Today I went to pick her up & to my Surprise they Filled the DEF Tank & my Diesel Tank. I HAVE A 50 GALLON TANK. No cost to me either. I paid for the truck last Saturday, so nothing today but grab the keys, program my cell phone, set my favorite XM Radio stations, Push-In All fuses (yes they All needed to be fully pushed in folks) and then drive-off the lot!
The 5 months from ordering to taking delivery was Well Worth it!
Good Luck to all still waiting. The wait is worth it Brothers.

Dave…

Attachments

• 005D7634-E4F5-4FD8-8853-7136FE2099C0.jpeg
    005D7634-E4F5-4FD8-8853-7136FE2099C0.jpeg
    446.9 KB · Views: 64

kevin588127

Reaction score
Thank you, sorry to be a pain. The process is interesting but trying to track it seems a very time consuming cumbersome task. The people doing it for so many certainly deserve accolades. While I have bought many trucks it was always off the lot while waiting for an oil change. Repercussions of an economic downturn make for new experiences most of which are undesirable. Thanks again.
This tracking process seems to help some people. It is maddening to me, if I'd have known it was going to take this long, I probably just would have forgot that I ordered a truck. Now with each passing phase, I find myself worrying about the timeline that I will pick it up in. I was just about to cancel and see what the 23s bring but then they built my truck. Looks like I should still get to see what the 23s bring. A September delivery does me no good and it may be worth building a 23 and hoping for a spring delivery.

kevin588127

Reaction score
you peeking in my window.... I actually have had November/December on my mind for some reason (I will keep, anything sooner may/may not feel like a win). 5/6 order ;-)
This is funny, shortly after ordering, I had a dream that my truck wasn't going to be ready until July 6th. I woke up pissed off that it was going to take that long. Welp, here I sit, not quite as pissed but still mildly annoyed.

99mo

Reaction score
This tracking process seems to help some people. It is maddening to me, if I'd have known it was going to take this long, I probably just would have forgot that I ordered a truck. Now with each passing phase, I find myself worrying about the timeline that I will pick it up in. I was just about to cancel and see what the 23s bring but then they built my truck. Looks like I should still get to see what the 23s bring. A September delivery does me no good and it may be worth building a 23 and hoping for a spring delivery.
I am in for the long haul on getting the 22. I have been trying to read whatever I can on the 23's. Maybe the new Rebel model? Really went back and forth on the Longhorn vs. the Limited. The Megacab drew me in, but it may not meet expectations. I am too waiting on the 23's as a possibility. Who knows, you might get fortunate and order the first day and get it sooner.

QuattroCS

Reaction score
This is funny, shortly after ordering, I had a dream that my truck wasn't going to be ready until July 6th. I woke up pissed off that it was going to take that long. Welp, here I sit, not quite as pissed but still mildly annoyed.
Sorry to hear about experience, any other dreams you care to share with the collective ;-)
I am in for the long haul on getting the 22. I have been trying to read whatever I can on the 23's. Maybe the new Rebel model? Really went back and forth on the Longhorn vs. the Limited. The Megacab drew me in, but it may not meet expectations. I am too waiting on the 23's as a possibility. Who knows, you might get fortunate and order the first day and get it sooner.
Def long haul. I feel anything else at this point resets the clock and its triggering back memories of first dealer and delays since jan according to them ;-). one model year i dont think means much personally, we hope of of these features would make it, or there may be a refresh on a few things. I'm a geek as much as the next guy, full digital gauges (hmmm, i'm not there yet), i like analog, (yes i know many are motorized analog), I still like it. there are areas i'm ok with screens, others not so much.

I miss Tannercox he livened up the place, JAJAJA, ROFL

Users who are viewing this thread