Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

denby

Reaction score
line 1391 (denby) has shipped -- 6/07/2022! ETA July 1. Ordered from Mark Dodge.

Derp

Reaction score
I've got a rail ramp eta now.

1269 (Derp)
Dealer status KZOA on 6/3 (delivered back to plant on 6/2)

[Web tracker shoed the 6/2 shipped date on 6/6]

On train 6/8 ETA 6/20 (guessing US/Mexico customs has a little something to do with that timeline...)

Anyone have a feel for NTX bound train dates and actual delivery to dealership? I'm sure it varies, but I'm curious if I should mentally prepare for days or months (pls no).

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
I’ve put updates on here and nothing changed on the tracker.
W3071442@yahoo.com
Current line- 1413
The spreadsheet. I’ve posted updates on here and nothing is on my line. Not sure show often it’s updated. Thanks.
When you've posted things here in the past I have looked up your username on the sheet. But couldn't find it because you entered your email. When I don't see a matching entry on the sheet there's nothing I can do.

I'll replace your email with your username and reflect what you have previously posted.

SeaBee-1

Reaction score
When you've posted things here in the past I have looked up your username on the sheet. But couldn't find it because you entered your email. When I don't see a matching entry on the sheet there's nothing I can do.

I'll replace your email with your username and reflect what you have previously posted.
Great! Thank you. Wasn’t sure what was best to put on there but I can see how that would be difficult. Thanks again.

slowindown

Reaction score

Can you change line 1423 to my username, slowindown. My email address is there too. In case the lines change it’s the one that starts Rodney

Heath anderson

Reaction score
Just added mine. 1383.
3500, tradesman, dually, HO, aisin, 5th wheel, bed liner, 8” screen, silver was what I picked. Ordered April 11th, when I ordered the dealer told me it would be here by July. I now have the feeling that was a little to optimistic lol. What’s a realistic timeframe? Is it possible my order will be canceled and I will have to reorder a 2023? Thank you for this resource of information and any additional information anyone has for me!

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Just added mine. 1383.
3500, tradesman, dually, HO, aisin, 5th wheel, bed liner, 8” screen, silver was what I picked. Ordered April 11th, when I ordered the dealer told me it would be here by July. I now have the feeling that was a little to optimistic lol. What’s a realistic timeframe? Is it possible my order will be canceled and I will have to reorder a 2023? Thank you for this resource of information and any additional information anyone has for me!
it should not be canceled and will not be a 2023. they will build the inventory that is in the queue prior to making any line changes.

maxx442

Reaction score
Now get those night edition rims on there cuz I really want to see what they look like on a regular cab dually.

Oh yeah, congratulations too!

Clintock

Reaction score
Dealer called me just a little while ago and told me my truck was delivered.
Ordered March 17
Confirmed March 18
Scheduled April 7
Production May 12
Built May 13
Shipped May 20
Arrived TODAY!
Going tomorrow to get it. Unfortunately he didn’t send a pic since he is off today. Trying get another salesman to send him one so He can forward to me.
Edit: Pic from dealer
1ec20cf4676bc697293b9e0fa4cf1fdc.jpg

Last edited:

HDChiefs

Reaction score
Line 1369 — Dealer reports code “I” in their system, which dealer says means in final inspection phase

Namlehse

Reaction score
Line 788 has arrived! After 8 short months.
About to hit six months myself, almost three months waiting in the mixing yard.

I'm starting to wonder if DRW is what's delaying some trucks longer than others, maybe they're harder to ship? Seems like more SRW's make it out soon after being built.
1655077153284.png

Users who are viewing this thread