Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram Order Tracker!

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Would this be an accurate Status per milestone tag?

Edit: @cbrenthus Thank you for the Web Source API Insight, I have updated the image to reflect those details.
Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 17.25.32.png

Last edited:

IowaPW

Reaction score
Their alignment might be a bit off. I went KZ in 26Apr, KZM on 29Apr, and KZT on 05May. But, they show my shipped date as 05May.

hunterjoe

Reaction score
So, do they actually show the pictures with the parts that are missing? My truck is almost here, I'd have LOVED to have this the whole time. Would have been fun for me, especially if they add parts to the picture to show completion.

QuattroCS

Reaction score
So, do they actually show the pictures with the parts that are missing? My truck is almost here, I'd have LOVED to have this the whole time. Would have been fun for me, especially if they add parts to the picture to show completion.
not sure if its a glitch or as you are referencing, there is a disclaimer on the bottom of the picture however, reminded me of the "objects may be closer than they appear" LOL

hunterjoe

Reaction score
not sure if its a glitch or as you are referencing, there is a disclaimer on the bottom of the picture however, reminded me of the "objects may be closer than they appear" LOL
Ha ha, yep that crossed my mind as well. Right, my picture isn't accurate, wheels are different, grill is wrong, etc. But all parts are shown. The one missing headlights, why would they have a picture like that? One missing the rear wheels? Has to signify something I was thinking. So, with the parts shortages, etc., just seems like maybe they are accurate and show the parts that are missing.

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Ha ha, yep that crossed my mind as well. Right, my picture isn't accurate, wheels are different, grill is wrong, etc. But all parts are shown. The one missing headlights, why would they have a picture like that? One missing the rear wheels? Has to signify something I was thinking. So, with the parts shortages, etc., just seems like maybe they are accurate and show the parts that are missing.
i think its more a coding thing and not having the image (lego piece) that is being referenced to build the whole model if you will.

IowaPW

Reaction score
I think that's giving too much credit. Mine is built and waiting transport...picture is missing the back wheel and grill is wrong. I figure let them work out some bugs.

Sstiller

Reaction score
1653328976687.png

Here is mine. I really like the format. Would be nice if they added like project dates instead of TBD

drodegeb

Reaction score
You didnt know, its a secret upgrade due to delays.... LOL
lol. Right!

What it does confirm is that the picture is very loosely related to the actual vehicle.. The only thing right with the one I just got displayed is the color of the truck. I didn't order a PW, didn't order clearance lights, didn't order night edition, did order mega cab not crew, etc...

That said, I am grateful for the status page now, regardless of what the image does.

Lowbagg

Reaction score
This is for those of you that want to see a timeline on when I ordered to when it was delivered.

Attachments

• ram 3500.jpg
    ram 3500.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 81

Bombaman

Reaction score
If you look at the API response you can see the description to status code

Order Confirmed - C
Scheduled - D1
In Production - E
Vehicle Bult - KZ
Shipped - KZM
Delivered - KZX

Source:
{"statusCode":"C","statusDesc":"Order Confirmed","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-xx-xx","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"1"},
{"statusCode":"D1","statusDesc":"Scheduled","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-xx-xx","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"2"},
{"statusCode":"E","statusDesc":"In Production","arrivalDate":"2022-xx-xx","statusUpdateDate":"2022-xx-xx","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"3"},
{"statusCode":"KZ","statusDesc":"Vehicle Built","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-xx-xx","display":"Y","currentStatus":"Y","order":"4"},
{"statusCode":"KZM","statusDesc":"Shipped","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"5"},
{"statusCode":"KZX","statusDesc":"Delivered","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"6"}],

cbrenthus

Reaction score
I tried from my phone, and got the same blue PW others have seen, and now I just see the Ram logo. I'm not sure what they were trying to do, maybe use the configurator for your build to show your truck, but I think it wasn't working. Wheels, headlights, and more are all things that change with your build. So I bet they took the picture down until they can figure it out. Wonder how many people have been clogging the phone lines asking why their truck that isn't even scheduled to be built is missing parts ;)

QuattroCS

Reaction score
No, this is a correct picture. You must have accidentally ordered the [can't drive it at] Night Edition.

Priceless, you sir have made my day

If you look at the API response you can see the description to status code

Order Confirmed - C
Scheduled - D1
In Production - E
Vehicle Bult - KZ
Shipped - KZM
Delivered - KZX

Source:
{"statusCode":"C","statusDesc":"Order Confirmed","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-xx-xx","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"1"},
{"statusCode":"D1","statusDesc":"Scheduled","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-xx-xx","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"2"},
{"statusCode":"E","statusDesc":"In Production","arrivalDate":"2022-xx-xx","statusUpdateDate":"2022-xx-xx","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"3"},
{"statusCode":"KZ","statusDesc":"Vehicle Built","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-xx-xx","display":"Y","currentStatus":"Y","order":"4"},
{"statusCode":"KZM","statusDesc":"Shipped","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"5"},
{"statusCode":"KZX","statusDesc":"Delivered","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"6"}],
Now you going to make me dig into this, lol ;-) and i will also edit my pic earlier with what i thought the status' were

Pic is edited

Users who are viewing this thread