Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

arx237

Reaction score
It seems to be able to be registered with the vin
Not exactly because I did try that, technically you need to be in the system as the owner or the app will give you "vin not found". However on the MOPAR site you can add it to your garage but there is a little flag that says "non-owner" and it won't have any active services listed until that changes.

arx237

Reaction score
Thats what I figured. Would be cool to track the rail progress with.
Unfortunately with the demise of VOTS way long ago the only way to do that is get the rail car number from your dealer and suffer through some horrible automated phone system with the rail carrier.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Ordered ours Sept 13 3500 Diesel SRW Big Horn Mega Cab from dealer in Ontario Canada. Still waiting, Dealer claims to know nothing about Truck order status. Apparently Canadian orders are not issued a VIN until Vehicle is shipped. How did you get your information?
What is the 3C63R3HL4NG211795 VIN on the spreadsheet under your username? Is that not yours?

TroyMcClure

Reaction score
I too can confirm the VIN pops in Canada when it goes D1. Was the same when my son ordered his Charger. I just walk by all the sales men and walk to the Sales Mangers office to see if he has a second to chat. Works every time.

I got my VIN when I moved to D status today and not D1

matemike

Reaction score
I was told 16-20 weeks for delivery. I'm at 20 weeks now. Truck was built in 11 weeks. Not too bad. But now it's been sitting, waiting on a train ride for 9 weeks. I see other trucks built after mine getting shipped, delivered, financed and driven off to or by their blessed owners. MD trucks, just like mine.

Might try to raise some hell today. Yay or nay? Who do I call?

saltonbuoy

Reaction score
For those that took the PPF deal MD offers with their side guy—anyone know the brand PPF they’re using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosty10s

Reaction score
Congratulations, nice to hear a Canadian order is actually being full filled. Ordered ours Sept 13 from Ontario Canada dealer. 3500 Big Horn Diesel SRW Mega Cab. Dealer has no information what stage our Truck order is in. Being told Canadian orders are not issued VIN until vehicle is shipped. How did you get your information list about the Truck build and delivery stages?
Your dealer is lying to you, they can log in and see what status its in , where did you order from?

Also a Canadian order, should be here any day, ordered Oct last year

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Ram Chat today:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer. Can anyone give me more insight into this reply. Is it in Mexico on vacation? Is it on a train enjoying the southwest scenery ? or a truck headed through a hail storm in Oklahoma? lol

Tradesman 3500 ordered 02/03/2022 stripped down for faster build time. Im not sure that strategy worked.
I don't see a VIN?

Rickduu

Reaction score
Mine has been in shipping stage since 3/13. In 8 days it will be 2 months that my truck as either been sitting or moving to a different stage. Good luck.
Where did you order your truck from?

G rams

Reaction score
What is the 3C63R3HL4NG211795 VIN on the spreadsheet under your username? Is that not yours?
No. I was looking at a dealer advertisement and it had a VIN . So put that in to see if it came up with the stage of build and delivery date. I am sorry, that is not mine. I hope I have not caused you any problems. Sorry.

arx237

Reaction score
For those that took the PPF deal MD offers with their side guy—anyone know the brand PPF they’re using?

Sent from my iPhone using
I was not offered ppf from them. CarPro ceramic coat with no warranty.

SaylessRam

Reaction score
I was told 16-20 weeks for delivery. I'm at 20 weeks now. Truck was built in 11 weeks. Not too bad. But now it's been sitting, waiting on a train ride for 9 weeks. I see other trucks built after mine getting shipped, delivered, financed and driven off to or by their blessed owners. MD trucks, just like mine.

Might try to raise some hell today. Yay or nay? Who do I call?
Let me know if you find someone, I'd like to speak with them as well. I keep seeing posts in some of the 5th Gen Facebook groups about tucks being ordered and delivered in a fraction of the time. We're definitely being skipped on the shipping end and I don't understand why.

mr hankey

Reaction score
I know it was a car carrier that left MD. Truck went to Orlando FL and was then swapped to a Hot Shot type delivery trailer. I used the RAM app and the location feature to track the truck the entire way. You can setup boundary notices so it'll email you when your truck passes thru them.
Yep thanks! This was the step I was most curious about. I can see how it can switch trailers based on the size of the load. The tracking will make it even nicer.

Users who are viewing this thread