Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing a set of KC cyclone v2s under the hood. Wired them to a hood switch so they automatically come on. I videoed closing the hood to make sure they shut off and so far so good.

View attachment 29932View attachment 29933

Nice work. I still have a set of these waiting to be installed. It has only been a year now so it should be coming up on the list soon.

Myfast70

Reaction score
Installed AVS bug deflector
Also first oil change, love the positioning of the oil filter
View attachment 29874
Where did you purchase it and how long did you have to wait? I ordered one on Oct 14th and still waiting for it to arrive. When I called the first time they told me it was a couple weeks out and should have been here in November. By mid November it still hadn't arrived and they keep giving me a bull$hit excuse every time I call to check up on status. Last call they told me mid February now. AVS is a joke to deal with!

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing a set of KC cyclone v2s under the hood. Wired them to a hood switch so they automatically come on. I videoed closing the hood to make sure they shut off and so far so good.

View attachment 29932View attachment 29933

Nice work. I still have a set of these waiting to be installed. It has only been a year now so it should be coming up on the list soon.

@Brewbud thanks.They are definitely worth having if you ever have do anything under the hood at night.
Must be cummins owners if they’re needing to open the hood at night (;

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
New bumper finally installed! Could not be happier! Just waiting for my Baja Designs 30'' light bar for below the bullbar to come in along with the Warn 16.5ti & AEV intercooler guard. So stoked to have this on now though. View attachment 29959View attachment 29960
Looks amazing. I can’t wait for you to get the BD installed. I’ve gone back and forth on it. Id love to see

SoldierOfTheLaw

Reaction score
I received my truck from the transport last night. So this AM I installed the AVS in channel vent visors, Husky extreme weather mats (kept them from my 2014 Mega), rubber mat in the bed and installed the Ram Box bed extender hardware so I can actually use the divider as a bed extender. Also made an appointment for Xpel window tint .... first available on 2/8. Boom.

Before I get picked on for no pics .... Pics tomorrow.:cool:

Darkone

Reaction score

Matt58

Reaction score

Thedaran

Reaction score
Where did you purchase it and how long did you have to wait? I ordered one on Oct 14th and still waiting for it to arrive. When I called the first time they told me it was a couple weeks out and should have been here in November. By mid November it still hadn't arrived and they keep giving me a bull$hit excuse every time I call to check up on status. Last call they told me mid February now. AVS is a joke to deal with!
I ordered from realtrucks.com. Ordered it around 1/6, got it on 1/12. It went on fairly easily, but the fasteners are a bit cheap. I would maybe suggest getting some decent push pin style fasteners from a hardware store prior to installing.

Thedaran

Reaction score
I received my truck from the transport last night. So this AM I installed the AVS in channel vent visors, Husky extreme weather mats (kept them from my 2014 Mega), rubber mat in the bed and installed the Ram Box bed extender hardware so I can actually use the divider as a bed extender. Also made an appointment for Xpel window tint .... first available on 2/8. Boom.

Before I get picked on for no pics .... Pics tomorrow.:cool:
How on Earth did you get the vent visors in? I tried to install some but couldn't get the window to close and ended up breaking the visor.

Users who are viewing this thread