Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Levi200220022

Reaction score
My truck is on the rail car heading to Nashville!!! Ordered September 21st does anyone know how long the ride normally is?

owdiss78

Reaction score
Where are you looking for movement? The spreadsheet is updated based on our inputs - you get the C, D, D1 etc from your dealer, you may (or may not) get meaningful inputs but not codes from RamChat from which you can glean codes - if your parts are collected and you are about to go into production, that equals D1 etc (see first page of forum).

Nope never made it to parts collected from dealer or ram chat stuck in D since 9/23/21 if I remember right D is getting vin.

Shootist

Reaction score
August 20th order. Build sheet just populated today but no window sticker. Ram chat says it’s built and ready to be shipped with no ETA. I’ve been really patient for 4 months but it’s definitely a great feeling to see some progress! Hopefully I’ll see it by the end of January
I ordered Aug. 19. Build sheet on 12-16. went to JS and still there.

Stellanti

Reaction score
And on the 20th week since order Ramchat gave to me…. Checks notes… a boot back to status level D…. For the third time… that means it’s getting built soon right??…. Right?

Levi200220022

Reaction score
Hello all, Iv been following this page for quite sometime and recently decided to join.

Iv got a order date of 9-13-2021 with no movement quite yet. I'm certain this will be a much longer process if I wait it out. Recently found a truck located in Oklahoma which is almost identical. Now I'm in a dilemma of cancelling the order and purchasing the other truck.

Has there been any 9-2021 orders completed on here yet?

Not sure if this is possible but is there any member that has capabilities of tracking the order?

VIN: 3C63R3NL5NG162370 2022 Ram 2500 HO

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!!!
I ordered a 2022 3500 Laramie on September 21 and it is on the rail car as of yesterday

Tradesman22

Reaction score
I ordered Aug. 19. Build sheet on 12-16. went to JS and still there.
I saw that, there is a guy right above me on the spreadsheet that hasn’t got his window sticker either. He got his build sheet in December 7th I believe. Mine doesn’t have the options like yours so hopefully it doesn’t get held up. It’s just a pretty basic tradesman. Hopefully you’ll see some movement soon!

ACEd

Reaction score
after the truck gets shipped .. who can you get shipping updates from ? your dealer / sales person? or is there another way of getting those updates
Shipping updates from Dealer - If by rail, Salesman can check status and he will typically get last rail checkpoint and date it was there - note it may sit in a location for days without movement and once it hits railhead destination, it may wait for a while to be unloaded and then wait for trucking to dealer - IF you can get rail car number, you may be able to track that car thru railroad info but I was not able to get car info - some have.

MrTaz

Reaction score
$50-$74 depending on package and NO percentage if it sells. At least that’s what the guy told me but before I list it I’m gonna call back and talk with someone else just in case. I’m gonna start it for 30k and I’m sure it’ll go quick. I’ll probably list it on FB marketplace and maybe auto trader too.
That price seems very reasonable especially the NO percentage.

ACEd

Reaction score
I saw that, there is a guy right above me on the spreadsheet that hasn’t got his window sticker either. He got his build sheet in December 7th I believe. Mine doesn’t have the options like yours so hopefully it doesn’t get held up. It’s just a pretty basic tradesman. Hopefully you’ll see some movement soon!
Build Sheet (actually Equipment List) means truck is built, Window Sticker means ready to ship - delay between Equipment List and Window Sticker generally means its waiting for something (off site bedliner or GN prep or possibly parts not directly built into truck like trailer cameras or Trailer TTPMS sensors or QC check found something)

Firewall

Reaction score
Build Sheet (actually Equipment List) means truck is built, Window Sticker means ready to ship - delay between Equipment List and Window Sticker generally means its waiting for something (off site bedliner or GN prep or possibly parts not directly built into truck like trailer cameras or Trailer TTPMS sensors or QC check found something)
Yeah, my truck has been built since 12/13 and in JS or JB ever since. Ram Chat has no answers somehow ODS learned it went from JS to JB, not sure what it is waiting for or why it's taking so long but I really can't complain, at least it's built!

sconym

Reaction score
Again, my build was different (as it has been the entire time!). I received my window sticker first, then the equipment list showed up a day or two later. Weird. KZ-LD status as of 12/18 btw. I think that means it is just waiting to depart the plant... fingers crossed it leaves soon.

Shootist

Reaction score
Yeah, my truck has been built since 12/13 and in JS or JB ever since. Ram Chat has no answers somehow ODS learned it went from JS to JB, not sure what it is waiting for or why it's taking so long but I really can't complain, at least it's built!
Thats what I thought about mine, Took 4 months to get built, Glad it is, but would like to see it getting shipped.

Reaction score
Shipping updates from Dealer - If by rail, Salesman can check status and he will typically get last rail checkpoint and date it was there - note it may sit in a location for days without movement and once it hits railhead destination, it may wait for a while to be unloaded and then wait for trucking to dealer - IF you can get rail car number, you may be able to track that car thru railroad info but I was not able to get car info - some have.
thank you

rmzachar

Reaction score
For those of you that have gotten their trucks already, did you have a 7 pin to 4 pin trailer adapter included? I thought it was supposed to be included but I've looked all over in the truck since getting mine and haven't seen it. I did find the sleeve in the in floor storage bin, but no trailer plug adapter in either bin, under the rear seat, or in the glovebox. Just wondering if I should have received one.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
For those of you that have gotten their trucks already, did you have a 7 pin to 4 pin trailer adapter included? I thought it was supposed to be included but I've looked all over in the truck since getting mine and haven't seen it. I did find the sleeve in the in floor storage bin, but no trailer plug adapter in either bin, under the rear seat, or in the glovebox. Just wondering if I should have received one.

Nope. The hitch reducer bushing was in the truck but no 7 to 4 pin adapter. Doesn’t seem that anyone has gotten one so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SierraHog

Reaction score
No adapter included with my 2022. Purchased one at Napa for cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread