Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

James_setz2784

Reaction score
I quit asking for ETAs. I saw someone say their truck sat at the rail yard for a month. Saw another say their truck got damaged at the rail yard. I guess it gets here when it gets here. My only issue is I sold my truck thinking my new one was days away. That was going on two weeks ago now. Sharing cars for a couple days okay. Two weeks + is a PIA.
I’m not asking, “Jeff” keeps sending me emails. I haven’t asked my dealer anything or Ramchat about update

dperry149

Reaction score
Checked with the dealership today, my truck was somewhere in Wyoming on a train heading to Portland Oregon, then will get trucked up to western Washington.
I just wish mine would even update. escalated through Ram care and still getting crickets. been bult since 11/10. last update was 11/16. Still sitting at port, or at least that was the last known location. I mean, should I just re-order a new truck and start over?

gator6

Reaction score
Guys, who has the best deals right now? Still Sandy at Mark Dodge? I have a buddy wanting to order a 2022.

Can you link her contact info? Thanks

I’d have to find it, but it’s only a couple pages back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
Guys, who has the best deals right now? Still Sandy at Mark Dodge? I have a buddy wanting to order a 2022.

Aaron Ginsburgh
Sales Manager
Mark Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep LLC.
aarong@markdodge.net
3777 Gerstner Memorial Dr.
Lake Charles, LA 70607
(337) 474-2640 Fax: (337) 480-4472

Sandi Amrith
Virtual Sales
Mark Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep LLC
samrith@markdodge.net
3777 Gerstner Memorial Dr.
Lake Charles, LA 70607
O (337) 474-2640 ****M (337) 512-5615 CELL

Copied from earlier in the thread.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Right?

I'm half tempted to immediately sell my new truck when it gets here, order a new one and pocket 5 - 7 k.

Thought about doing the same. Just don’t want to wait another 125 days.

My exact same truck / build (white not red) is listed for sale at a dealer in CA for $10,000 over my MSRP.

Dealer stock truck listed at $101,000
My truck MSRP $91,000
I paid just shy of $84,000

If I found a buyer that interested, I’d sign the papers tomorrow and have almost another $20,000 to put down on another order. At that point, it would be worth the wait!

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
Thought about doing the same. Just don’t want to wait another 125 days.

My exact same truck / build (white not red) is listed for sale at a dealer in CA for $10,000 over my MSRP.

Dealer stock truck listed at $101,000
My truck MSRP $91,000
I paid just shy of $84,000

If I found a buyer that interested, I’d sign the papers tomorrow and have almost another $20,000 to put down on another order. At that point, it would be worth the wait!

Just make sure and factor in the taxes you paid.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score

Pretty sure Mark Dodge is still the leader from what information has been shared here. I think they’re running roughly 13% under MSRP plus maybe some additional money through incentives? I doubt you’ll find much better than that. They encompass a HUGE number of the sold-order trucks in this thread alone. Can’t imagine the number of trucks NOT included in our official count.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Just make sure and factor in the taxes you paid.

Yes absolutely. It wouldn’t be as awe-inspiring after those. But still incredible where these numbers are right now. I cringe thinking about the people who drive to the dealer and purchase a dealer stock unit with a sticker $10k over MSRP and no movement on the advertised price. Yikes!

matemike

Reaction score
Didn’t you sign the letter saying you are building/buying this truck for you and you alone as well as the agreement to not sell your new truck for at least 6 months after taking ownership? I signed it to make my MD order.
I also eek for those people paying astronomical prices; but with the lack of stock on the lots, it is THOSE people who are keeping the little dealers alive. I saw a TRX with $89,900 sticker. Salesman said add $20k for market adjustment. I laughed in his face as I spouted out $110,000 for a half ton truck! I almost hit the floor when I went back three days later and someone had bought it.

BubbaWilkins

Reaction score
Like others have indicated, I received the Mopar Garage and VIN email this morning. Order was placed on 11/29 and knew of "D" status on 12/7. I don't expect that has changed, but I did ask my dealer to check and see.

Jasen

Reaction score
How do I look up where my ram is?
2022 Ram 2500, 6.7 Cummins ordered July 21. Vin: 3C6UR5FL0NG122504

gator6

Reaction score
Like others have indicated, I received the Mopar Garage and VIN email this morning. Order was placed on 11/29 and knew of "D" status on 12/7. I don't expect that has changed, but I did ask my dealer to check and see.

I was thinking of reaching out, but I too am seeing this email sent to people who just ordered to those who are expecting delivery any day now. I figure I have at least another 3 months.

Users who are viewing this thread