Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

franko

Reaction score
Personally this thread and forum have been seriously helpful and fun for me. Met a few good people too. I could also claim that without it I probably would haven’t pulled the trigger on my new truck as I won’t pay much over invoice when I buy a vehicle.

Agreed.

The amount of knowledge I received from this forum and specifically this thread has been outstanding. Saved me thousands of dollars.

XIKJACK

Reaction score
The original boat I was tracking is in route to Baltimore now. It’s should be there tomorrow morning at 9am. Then there is a second boat going from Altamira to Baltimore on the 15th
The original boat I was tracking is in route to Baltimore now. It’s should be there tomorrow morning at 9am. Then there is a second boat going from Altamira to Baltimore on the 15th
My truck NG100558 reach Baltimore port on 13 November. Still waiting to be shipped to Pittsburgh. I’m hoping this week will be the week this is worse than D1.

matemike

Reaction score
Your shipping is crazy,wish I could track the boat name down, 1 truck I believe is on the RCC Amsterdam going to Brunswick.
Heyyy, now that's a good start.
RCC Amsterdam is in the Gulf of Mexico, approaching the florida straights, going to ride the gulf stream up the east coast and ETA to Brunswick is 0900 on December 8th.
Whether she goes straight into her berth is another story. I could probably check with the local pilots on her arrival there if she's going to go in or go to anchor.
DAFB14F1-55F7-4D36-8337-60EE12EC800C.png

hotrodssisco

Reaction score
What do you mean not by your build sheet? Is it labled something other than XH7?
Sorry, meaning I was home when I responded and my build sheet was at work, so I did not have my build sheet nearby to reference. Now I can check, and it is XH7 for Tow Mode Camera, Wired.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Has anyone done an upgrade to the passenger side mirror glass to make it actually useful? Is it possible/practical to get new mirror glass cut and put In there?
I'm an ex OTR driver..... I've heard the Passenger mirror is useless as well because it gives the driver an unrealistic view of the actual location of another vehicle on that side of your truck. With all the new self driving technologies that are being jammed into these vehicles because people want their auto to do the driving for them so they can play on their cell phones and such, the old fashion technologies are being poorly made. If the Insurance companies find out about this anyone who owns a RAM truck will find their insurance policies going up because of the potential of accidents. I'll be following this post for answers!!!

Coonhound

Reaction score
Inferior in what way?

My Curt A25 is an awesome hitch. Buddy runs a Companion. They're both reliable and easy to hook and unhook.

FWIW. I've seen a pic of a B&W with the arms ripped off and it wasn't from an accident.

The only benefit I see in the B&W would be some fore/aft adjustability the Curt doesn't offer.
(In my opinion) My B&W was easy to take in and out of the truck. Everything slipped in nice. It also hooked up to the trailer easier. For example the locking mechanism. I could lock the jaws from the side of my dually fenders. With the Curt/Mopar, I had to climb up on the tires. It was also a hassle to install in the bed. More recently I found a video that showed how to make adjustments for that but my B&W fit the truck like a glove.

Dougjmart

Reaction score
Well beginning of another waiting week o_O hopefully my truck can make the two hour trip to the dealer from the rail yard this week ETA 12/8-12/22 is last update I got

tolym

Reaction score
TODAY! I'm supposed to be scheduled for production today, so wish me luck! 3C63R3SLXNG107207, only been since June 14, show it some love!

NG107?? You should already have it in your possession lol. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blowenblu

Reaction score
Okay Guys, Am I going to get it this Week???
According to the history report your truck is in Baltimore should arrive to the dealership early December 3rd-12th

Users who are viewing this thread