Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Benitslu

Reaction score
Yeah it has, it should be close to Final rail stop, where it goes truck to dealer I believe

Gotcha. Got my first delivery estimate of 12/8-12/21. KZM status, which I think means on the train but hasn’t left plant yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sauksxs

Reaction score
Lol, yeah. The cool this is when I got to Dave Smith I was pleasantly surprised that my truck was 8k below MSRP. That is why I bought my 2019 Ram 3500, 2020 Rubicon, and my current 2022 Ram from them.
I guess I wasnt dealing with the right salesperson mine that I cancelled was $2745 under the new Msrp and 3,800 over
View attachment 26817
They’ve got it all ready to go. Salesman just sent me a pic after PDI was completed. Should be in my possession tomorrow. Incredibly happy with the dealers work so far. They have been excellent to work with.
very nice !!!!

DougB

Reaction score
For those who’ve ordered from Mark Dodge, and the truck has already arrived, what’s the ship time from factory? I know it will vary, just want a ballpark.

Also, I’ve been DM’ing Stellantis through Twitter. I had made a comment about our forum threads and @OfficerDirtySanchez spreadsheet. They replied by saying that they were aware and that they monitor the forums! Hahaha

I think I've seen 8-12 days from train load date to rail yard arrival in Port Allen. Seems you get a train date and it might sit there a couple more days adding more trucks before truly heading off.

Mine was Nov-6 load date and Nov-18 arrival. I think the train before that was Nov-3 load and Nov-11 arrival. I've loosely been following some recent MD trucks and trying to remember vs. vehemently logging and calculating every MD order. Helps appease the anxiety of waiting without feeling stressed doing it. lol

BighornHDRam

Reaction score
My truck came in at Mark Dodge today. 3500 Bighorn SO, Level B Equipment Group, Premium Cloth Black Bucket Seats, Tech Package, 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Towing Prep Grp, Sport Appearance Package, Mopar Spray in Bedliner, 220 Amp Alternator, Auxiliary Switches - I/P Mounted, LED Bed Lighting, Rear Wheelhouse Liners, Mopar Front & Rear Rubber Floor Mats.

Trading in the 2019 Ram 2500 SO, so no more waiting on the Recall for me.

Attachments

• IMG_1627.jpg
    IMG_1627.jpg
    622.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1628.jpg
    IMG_1628.jpg
    596.8 KB · Views: 92

gator6

Reaction score
I ordered back on 11/12. 3500 Longhorn 4x4 DRW Crew long bed. Really have no clue what steps are in the way, just know I’m looking at a minimum 4 months of waiting.

Thankfully I’ve got steps to take for retirement, tweaking on the RV, and cleaning up the boat to worry about for the next couple of months.

Coonhound

Reaction score
I've never asked anyone in this group for an update before. I hate asking for anything but this morning "Jeff" said my truck was moving through production today. Last update on the tracker was 11/08. Can anyone tell me what the current status is? Please and thank you. (My dealer hasn't responded and I get the idea he only works part time).

I told myself I'd be patient through this part but the anticipation is really building.

Reaction score
Picked up the truck today and Bud Clary didn’t disappoint. They honored the original price of invoice minus hold back at the time of order (8/6/21). Total ended up before tax was 11.1% under MSRP and they only collected a doc service fee of $150 on top of registration and tax. They were great to work with. We were in and out pretty quick after they got a bank snafu sorted out. The truck is awesome. All the extras go on next week thanks to some Black Friday deals lol

And again a huge thanks to @brv10 and @OfficerDirtySanchez for all the updates and info tracking! It make the almost 4 months bearable.
nice nice truck,I great choice of options...!

WorldYeti

Reaction score
Well I have been waiting now (As Of 7/17/21) to today 11/30/21 for a total of 140 days since my order was processed. On 11/7/21 my Equipment Listing was available for print, then on 11/15/21 The window sticker was available for print out, since then nothing on the spreadsheet has changed. We were thinking about 120 days but I see the plant had a shutdown back in September, so that didn't help either. As we all know waiting for Semi conductors. So we are hoping before the Christmas Holidays, We the wife an I also are having a new Toy Hauler built and thay are waiting on a part as well. So the bet is which one will arrive first.
Kind of chuckling because our son works at the Corvette Plant and their latest shutdown was for 2 weeks, due to NO Transmissions.
Sounds like Santa did you a solid this year with the truck + new toy hauler. Hope you guys have a nice trip planned to give them a proper test.

You might want to ping ram chat for a status check. My order is on a very similar timeline as yours: June order, build sheet 11/9, sticker 11/15. I checked with ram chat this morning on a whim and they told me my truck is now in shipping status with dealer ETA of 12/15 - 12/30.

If your like me, you very much want to see the truck gets on to the train, the last stage of a loooooong wait.

rockman88

Reaction score
Found out just now the rail car that had my truck in it departed Lordstown empty at 4:00 this morning. Today is 4 months exactly from the date I placed the order. What’s the chances my truck will be at the dealer today….Let’s see how good my luck is. Lordstown is only two hours from my dealer by road.

We were likely on the same train. Mine unloaded Lordstown this morning too. What dealer?

Reaction score
Man! I sure hope my dealer cleans mine prior to my arrival..... I would hate to see a 60K-80K truck in that condition. I don't think I could even drive it home without shedding tears.... LOL
come on man, it is a truck and a dam good truck worth the wait... just the way you had it made to order. nice truck, good opportunity to wash her down and appreciate her loins.

DougB

Reaction score
My truck came in at Mark Dodge today. 3500 Bighorn SO, Level B Equipment Group, Premium Cloth Black Bucket Seats, Tech Package, 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Towing Prep Grp, Sport Appearance Package, Mopar Spray in Bedliner, 220 Amp Alternator, Auxiliary Switches - I/P Mounted, LED Bed Lighting, Rear Wheelhouse Liners, Mopar Front & Rear Rubber Floor Mats.

Trading in the 2019 Ram 2500 SO, so no more waiting on the Recall for me.
Perfect color! :cool:

Looks like yours was a Nov-6 train passenger as well since your build sheet and window sticker were first week of Nov, close to/same as mine. Or yours was on next train and jumped ahead of us Nov-6’ers hanging out in the back lot. :confused:

So silver trucks are moving from Port Allen now to Mark Dodge. TOMORROW I’ll get the call. :p

Dougjmart

Reaction score
Gotcha. Got my first delivery estimate of 12/8-12/21. KZM status, which I think means on the train but hasn’t left plant yet?

KZ-M should mean first rail departure

Reaction score
I ordered back on 11/12. 3500 Longhorn 4x4 DRW Crew long bed. Really have no clue what steps are in the way, just know I’m looking at a minimum 4 months of waiting.

Thankfully I’ve got steps to take for retirement, tweaking on the RV, and cleaning up the boat to worry about for the next couple of months.
ooops, you ordered a long horn Limited? if so whatch out it will come before your ready, good luck!

rockman88

Reaction score
View attachment 26795
View attachment 26796
Well…the long wait is officially over for me. She’s KZ-X ! 124 days from order to delivery. Exactly 4 months. Should be ready for paperwork and pick up tomorrow after work!

Darn that was quick. I think I was just reading a few posts back that it was being unloaded from the train!?

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Darn that was quick. I think I was just reading a few posts back that it was being unloaded from the train!?

Yea it’s only a two hour trip from the unloading yard to my dealer. They definitely moved it fast! Very thankful they hustled it out of there before the Christmas rush.

Users who are viewing this thread