Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

BrentD86

Reaction score
Everyone is priority 99 shortly after ordering, it then goes to 01. Every single one of us had 99 when we got our first poc after ordering early on. Side note insider info has my train car still in transit instead of sitting at the port for dealer delivery since the 4th when I was told it was. I can only give them until Thanksgiving, after that I have to seriously reconsider the order as I don’t think it will work factoring in with other life events

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Everyone is priority 99 shortly after ordering, it then goes to 01. Every single one of us had 99 when we got our first poc after ordering early on. Side note insider info has my train car still in transit instead of sitting at the port for dealer delivery since the 4th when I was told it was. I can only give them until Thanksgiving, after that I have to seriously reconsider the order as I don’t think it will work factoring in with other life events
My first POC says 01

tyler2you

Reaction score
Looks great! I ordered my longhorn last week. what specs did you go with ? I got the 3500 HO SRW 8' bed ... anxious to learn my payload capacity....
@PASTORT55 just noticed on the list that we're one sequence number apart (I'm 191832 and you're 191833) and we ordered nearly identical trucks except for bed length. You'd better not get yours before me ;)

Last edited:

Bruno Diesel

Reaction score
What would cause on order to go from D to D1 and then back to C? Anyone?

Order date June 19, 2021 - 3500 Limited CC 4x4 HO Vin: 3C63R3SL9NG115508

Not mine, was doing some recruiting for the forum and had a couple people shoot me some info. He is on the tracker too Clevy4949
Your truck is being Sequence for build. That’s how mine went and back to D1 and built in 23 days.

Coonhound

Reaction score
Mine said priority 1 from day 1.
I'll be at like 4.5 months by the time it's built.

hotrodssisco

Reaction score
Is that front and rear changed to 8x200 or just the rear? Also what's the story about the spacer? did it change to? Is there a spacer in the front and rear or just the rear? I haven't owned a DRW before...and mine is supposed to be built here in a week or so I'm trying to learn all I can learn.
They (front and rear) would all be the same bolt pattern, tires and wheels and the tires can be rotated. Only the front has spacers.

hotrodssisco

Reaction score
There is a later post that indicates Priority 99 is Lowest Priority - you may want to contact your dealer

"Many will be in bx status and have a build priority of 99, meaning the lowest priority. And they can sit there for up to nearly a year."
Figured I'd bug him at the 60 day mark, which is coming quickly.

rauan

Reaction score
I am very sorry if this information is already available and I missed it. How can I track my truck's shipping status? All I know is it was put on train this morning. I saw a few posts with screenshots of tracking information. I was wondering if it is public information or only people with certain access right can do it.

KTRAM22

Reaction score
Received a call from my dealership today that the truck will be in this evening. I was told at the time of order the price would be “invoice” on original POC which I agreed upon. They sent me the online documents to sign and accept and the “Adjusted Selling Price” was $1000 over new MSRP! After an hour of arguing back and forth with them, they honored the new invoice price ($1,038 increase). The following message I received was “You know there is a recall that has to be fixed before we release the vehicle to you, right)”. I really hope I don’t fall second victim to the @Combra6589 situation for pissing them off.

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
I am very sorry if this information is already available and I missed it. How can I track my truck's shipping status? All I know is it was put on train this morning. I saw a few posts with screenshots of tracking information. I was wondering if it is public information or only people with certain access right can do it.
Read page 1. Also for the posts about build priority, mine was 01 from the get go as well. Also big surprise on my widow sticker today!!!

Attachments

• getWindowStickerPdf (27).pdf
    1.1 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread