Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Webracin

Reaction score
Had my build sheet since 9/28 and still no window sticker. Poor SilverRam22 has been waiting two weeks longer than me. Doing a quick spot check of all the trucks that have their build sheet but no window sticker, with waiting more than a week (8 different trucks), all of them have the Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring system option. So seems like that is the holdup. If I had known that I would have skipped that option.
That could be. Went in to get a ttpms sensor for my 2019 and they could not even order one for me....said there were none available.

gpattikjr

Reaction score
To be fair I didn’t really pull the trigger on getting a new truck until this week, and RAM still has that option on their website. It is what it is but just kinda weird how they offer a package on their site that you can’t even get.
They modified the package because of the power folding tow mirror shortage. Hopefully level B comes back soon.

Reactions: MT1

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
That could be. Went in to get a ttpms sensor for my 2019 and they could not even order one for me....said there were none available.

One would think that if the trailer tire pressure sensors / system was a hold up, they’d just release the trucks to the dealers / customers with an agreement to install the software and supply the sensors at a later date once they become available…

Seems silly to hold up all of these trucks over optional sensors but you never know these days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newmason

Reaction score
Day 2 of delivery window to dealership and still no sighting. Window for delivery to dealership 10/28 to 11/4. For those of you waiting for your build, there are 2 other waits, waiting for you. Wait for build, wait for train and then wait for semi truck to dealership for delivery.... Build is just 33% of the process with the other 66.XX% being a big unknown.

Cas

Reaction score
Had my build sheet since 9/28 and still no window sticker. Poor SilverRam22 has been waiting two weeks longer than me. Doing a quick spot check of all the trucks that have their build sheet but no window sticker, with waiting more than a week (8 different trucks), all of them have the Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring system option. So seems like that is the holdup. If I had known that I would have skipped that option.
I’m one of those. Build sheet and no window sticker, I do have the TTPS, you may be right.

rampulse

Reaction score
Day 2 of delivery window to dealership and still no sighting. Window for delivery to dealership 10/28 to 11/4. For those of you waiting for your build, there are 2 other waits, waiting for you. Wait for build, wait for train and then wait for semi truck to dealership for delivery.... Build is just 33% of the process with the other 66.XX% being a big unknown.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madison18

Reaction score
No 4 pin under bumper and no 2 1/2 to 2" receiver adaptor. Do have a multi-pin camera? plug in on bumper. Ordered Towing Technology b and 5th wheel gooseneck. No BSM.
I have an extra 2 1/2" x 2" adapter if you want it.

ACEd

Reaction score
I too have Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring and Tow Mode Camera - truck shows complete per RamChat on 10-15, Equipment List 10-18, but no Window Sticker - I had suspected it might be axuiliary devices such as the camera or the Trailer Tire TPMS Sensors - does anyone know if they are same as TPMS for truck.

msoto

Reaction score
Same here. Tried to order two ttpms and all the places I called said they aren’t available for order until who knows when. I’m almost certain that’s why my truck ordered 6/8 hasn’t been built. I believe the xg9 package is delaying the build.

Scvette

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to look up the status of this build. It’s a friend of mines and his contact salesman is useless. I see a lot of truck right before his and right after his are done. Here’s his vin 3C7WR9CL6NG138612

Users who are viewing this thread