Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
Once again for the newbies, my truck status and times down the line.
Your truck was only at the vendor for 2 hours!!??? Dang, that's awesome!!! According to Ramchat, mines still there since Monday morning

Last edited:

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
There are people running 37s at stock height with only very minor rub.

35” are no prob.

You're right on the 35" but wrong on the 37" unless you also include the required trimming and wheel offset (+18 typical).

That said, further discussion is best carried on in the tire/wheel forum.

Thompsre08

Reaction score
Sweet. I am going to go ahead and order in the next day or two. Hopefully with any luck they will show up by the time my truck does (whenever that may be).
I ordered early because there have been whispers of tire shortages along with all the other supply chain disruptions. I want my truck to look dope when the apocalypse starts, not be waiting on them lol

JoeTal

Reaction score
Do you all think the builds with 8' beds are taking longer?
Do they require a longer frame?

Enve46

Reaction score
Yes it's really there and looks amazing, just got the pictures from my dealer!!! Hopefully will be driving it before the end of the week... Wish I could leave work right now to go pick it up... It's even harder to wait for it right now given that my own work schedule is what is the delay now

Cant say thats not frustrating for me hahaha I ordered a very similar truck but big horn, down to off road package, on 7/20 and still in D1.

Looks sharp! Congrats

BLJ

Reaction score
My BH CC is in JS status according to my dealer today. He says that it means it's in storage waiting for chips. Does that sound right? I have a build sheet but no window sticker yet. I've had the build sheet for about a week.

Thompsre08

Reaction score
My BH CC is in JS status according to my dealer today. He says that it means it's in storage waiting for chips. Does that sound right? I have a build sheet but no window sticker yet. I've had the build sheet for about a week.
Yeah. Mine stayed in JS for about 6 days and then went KZ-LD on Sunday but still sitting waiting for shipping. Got my Window Sticker today, approximately 8 days after build sheet.

jtogden05

Reaction score
Typed in my VIN to the recall check website and of course mine is one of them that has the bad relay… it’ll be interesting to see if mine passes inspection or if it needs a new part. If it doesn’t pass, I’d be tempted to cancel the order and re-order a new truck just because it may get here faster than a replacement part. If that happens I’ll definitely upgrade to a Limited Night Edition in Patriot Blue this time.

jtogden05

Reaction score
You all really think parts are going to be delayed till 2/2022?????
With the way the supply chain goes, it really wouldn’t surprise me. Always good to have a contingency plan. Worst case scenario I sit on the already ordered truck and see what happens first. The fix or the newer truck

Combra6589

Reaction score
With the way the supply chain goes, it really wouldn’t surprise me. Always good to have a contingency plan. Worst case scenario I sit on the already ordered truck and see what happens first. The fix or the newer truck
Honestly thinking of calling another dealer to get a order going on the exact same truck as mine. See what gets here 1st. Such a blow to drive by my truck every morning on the way to work sitting in the parking lot

Users who are viewing this thread