Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
WooHoo! 3500 Laramie CC SRW NE no BSM or Sun Roof.
Dates:
Ordered & D status: 8/13/21
D1: 9/21/21 ESD: 10/27/21
10/23/21 Andrea updates me with new ESD: 10/28/21
Build Sheet available: 10/26/2021
10/26/21Andrea updates me that I am in JS. Said there had been tons in JS but now just me and 5 others. So hopefully temporary.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Good for you! I like seeing trucks on the move. Hopefully we will all have ours by at least Christmas!

HowBoutThemGADawgs

Reaction score
So while the waiting continues, if any of you guys happen to install new wheels and larger tires on your new trucks as you get them please send me a private message (so as not to hijack this thread of course) with pictures. I have searched endlessly both online and right here on the various threads in this forum to try and find a definitive answer on being able to install 35" (or LT295/65R20) tires on a stock height '22 Mega Cab Auto Level with aftermarket +18mm to 20mm offset wheels without rubbing or having to cut anything. I have also tried to get information from nearly all of the local 4 wheel drive shops as well as CJC and no one has been able to verify for sure so far without a level or lift.
May the patience be with everyone!

swa240z

Reaction score
So while the waiting continues, if any of you guys happen to install new wheels and larger tires on your new trucks as you get them please send me a private message (so as not to hijack this thread of course) with pictures. I have searched endlessly both online and right here on the various threads in this forum to try and find a definitive answer on being able to install 35" (or LT295/65R20) tires on a stock height '22 Mega Cab Auto Level with aftermarket +18mm to 20mm offset wheels without rubbing or having to cut anything. I have also tried to get information from nearly all of the local 4 wheel drive shops as well as CJC and no one has been able to verify for sure so far without a level or lift.
I don't know about a '22, but on my '18 3500 Laramie, that tire size worked fine with just a bit of plastic massaging with a heat gun at the back of the front wheel wells. The wheels were 10" but I can't remember the offset - maybe 0. Tires stuck out about 1.25" past the flares.

rauan

Reaction score
Mine is " Laramie Group B, Safety Group B, Towing Tech Group B, 8.4 radio, BSM, air suspension, aux switches, Bed utility group, dual alternators, Cold weather Group, Night Edition, Power running boards, 50 Gallon fuel tank, and rubber floor mats. Ordered 1 week before yours and still in D.
Was 50 G fuel tank available with diesel or only gas engine?

Thompsre08

Reaction score
I have 35"x12.5" Cooper Rugged Trek and 20" +18mm offset Method NV's ready to be installed on my stock mega cab when it shows up. They'll fit. If there is any rub it would be a factory mudflap. I ran 0 offset wheels and 34.5's on my 17 ram on stock suspension before i leveled it and there was no rub at all. 35's on stock offset wheels will rub on the radius arm just a tad but its no big deal.

HowBoutThemGADawgs

Reaction score
I have 35"x12.5" Cooper Rugged Trek and 20" +18mm offset Method NV's ready to be installed on my stock mega cab when it shows up. They'll fit. If there is any rub it would be a factory mudflap. I ran 0 offset wheels and 34.5's on my 17 ram on stock suspension before i leveled it and there was no rub at all. 35's on stock offset wheels will rub on the radius arm just a tad but its no big deal.
Sweet. I am going to go ahead and order in the next day or two. Hopefully with any luck they will show up by the time my truck does (whenever that may be).

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Yep,I didn't want to make the 10k plus jump in price, can't wait to see the interior color

Haus55

Reaction score
WooHoo! 3500 Laramie CC SRW NE no BSM or Sun Roof.
Dates:
Ordered & D status: 8/13/21
D1: 9/21/21 ESD: 10/27/21
10/23/21 Andrea updates me with new ESD: 10/28/21
Build Sheet available: 10/26/2021
10/26/21Andrea updates me that I am in JS. Said there had been tons in JS but now just me and 5 others. So hopefully temporary.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Crazy how they are doing the builds. I order a 2500 Laramie night edition on 8/12 called the dealer the other day and I am still in d. He got hold of the rep and he is showing it to be built late dec.

Users who are viewing this thread