Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

DougB

Reaction score
Info says built thru 10/9. - what about later trucks? Any info appreciated
My guesses...

Corrective action implemented on the line after that date...

or

Grid heater removed and you’ll have to get it added at dealer later, along with DPF sensor. :confused:

SilverRam22

Reaction score
I just looked and did not see a live recall or a stop sale yet, I do see a 10/23 date but am not sure what it's for yet.
My salesman was told Oct 21 by his FCA rep, but who knows. It seems there is confusion in a lot of areas with Ram right now. I'm just hoping they can get my truck on a train somewhat soon, dealer was wondering if they were going to load the affected trucks knowing that they could catch on fire.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I pulled VIN numbers from the affected dates off our spreadsheet and don't see any official recall stop dates yet, just the original notice from the 15th. Checked a couple dealer pages too, hhhmmm

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
My guesses...

Corrective action implemented on the line after that date...

or

Grid heater removed and you’ll have to get it added at dealer later, along with DPF sensor. :confused:
The grid relay on the right side battery box.

Jake L

Reaction score
I pulled VIN numbers from the affected dates off our spreadsheet and don't see any official recall stop dates yet, just the original notice from the 15th. Checked a couple dealer pages too, hhhmmm
Ill park it outside and away from the house either way. lol

22RAMAlazan

Reaction score
Anyone who is still on here that actually got theirs delivered........ When they gave estimated DLR arrival date. Was that even accurate? Was it closer to the beginning/end date? My DLR eta is 10/29-11/12, just wondering everybody else experience. My DLR is in Boise Idaho/Dennis Dillon

Mercellugnut

Reaction score
does a scheduled ship date usually appear for people in D status. I only ordered a little over a month ago and went into D status two days later but was just wondering if a scheduled ship date is usually attached. My dealer said he didn’t see one but it seems like other people said their dealers show one for them. Just curious

sfort

Reaction score
My sources show the VINs will be live 10/23/21 and the estimated remedy is also 10/23/21. Hopefully this is good news for most.

HighlandRidge

Reaction score
I ordered '22 3500 6.7 Laramie HO on 07/01.

The dealer just provided VIN yesterday with "D" status, said to expect another month before "D1".

"D" status just means it's a firm order -
Curious...
I ordered my 2022 2500 Lonestar on 9/22. I was told by the dealer that two days later I had a vin (which he gave me) and it was in D status. I found this forum and put my information in the spreadsheet a few weeks ago and yesterday it populated with the D status as if 10/20/2021. Wondering if my dealer told me that to just "keep me happy" or if it has taken this long for the system to catch up and populate the status?

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
There have been several members on here who have went from D1 to D, this very well could of happened to you. Before coming on here and calling someone a liar I would advise calling Sandi back and asking her to check again if you are that concerned over your build date. Just about everyone has posted their dates have changed and we all know they will change. However, when they do everyone freaks out and complains about it.

I was told Wednesday my schedule build date was 11/21. I literally JUST looked at the same screen she sees with no date even close to 11/21. I would call that a lie. You call it what you want. In no way am I slamming Mark Dodge, I’ve had a great experience with them. Im just passing on the possibility of sales people giving you false information to keep you from bothering them (which I only request status every 4-6 weeks). I wouldn’t be bothered by a date change, however, I am bothered about false information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fastfreddy

Reaction score
Anyone who is still on here that actually got theirs delivered........ When they gave estimated DLR arrival date. Was that even accurate? Was it closer to the beginning/end date? My DLR eta is 10/29-11/12, just wondering everybody else experience. My DLR is in Boise Idaho/Dennis Dillon
My delivery estimate was 10/7-10/14. I just found out from Ram Chat that it was delivered 10/20. I haven't heard a peep from the dealer about it being delivered yet, so I'll be giving them a call.

barracuda2r

Reaction score
Does anyone know what packages/options are delaying trucks from being built? I have heard that the sunroof is causing orders to be delayed, but what have you heard?

22RAMAlazan

Reaction score
My delivery estimate was 10/7-10/14. I just found out from Ram Chat that it was delivered 10/20. I haven't heard a peep from the dealer about it being delivered yet, so I'll be giving them a call.
Wow I would be pissed at my DLR if the truck was sitting at the DLR for a week and they didnt tell me

ColoMike

Reaction score
Hopefully there is. My truck has been sitting in storage since 9-14 and I'm guessing its because of this issue.
I doubt that is what is holding up your truck. Mine was built between 10/5/21 (build sheet) and 10/8/21 (window sticker) and shipped 10/10/21. It would be nice to know the VINs of those affected by the recall, as I'm right on the edge of the 10/8 date mentioned for the 2500's. Someone has this information.

Madison18

Reaction score
Well, my truck showed up at the dealer today. We knew the window was 10/20-29. Salesman left yesterday at 5. Came in today at 8am and the truck was being unloaded. Pleasant surprise. I'll be picking it up in the morning. Shipped 10/4, delivered 10/22 to Jasper, TX.

Attachments

• IMG_3345 (1).jpg
    IMG_3345 (1).jpg
    813.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_3347.jpg
    IMG_3347.jpg
    511.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3350.jpg
    IMG_3350.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_3351.jpg
    IMG_3351.jpg