Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Alistair19

Reaction score
I will ask Cummins today.

Is there a way to see if there’s an estimated build start date? I’m just hovering in the D like everyone else but it would be nice to see maybe a tentative possibility! My vin is 3C6UR5ML2NG136973

Smo

Reaction score
Submitted my build sheet to order a 2022 Ram 2500 Laramie w/ a Cummins. They said night edition could not be ordered in a Laramie package. Anyone know why? Have they limited production lines to streamline supply?

Divilish

Reaction score
My dealer just told me my truck was assembled on the 16th and sent to storage. RAMCHAT verified "it is in the stage prior to being released by the plant".

No window sticker or equipment list yet.

Any opinions if this is a normal delay or I am stuck in "missing chip hell"?

swa240z

Reaction score
I just noticed on the spreadsheet that the first Laramie MC HO build sheet is available as of yesterday and looks to be well optioned. That truck was ordered a day before mine and is a nearly identical build, so hopefully I'll see some movement this week.

swa240z

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that there is about a 5,000 VIN gap that occurred on June 16h. VINs jump from about 10800 to 113000 for trucks ordered on the same day. There is another gap around July 21 that jumps from 123000 to 136000. There are also gaps in August and September. Anyone know what that is all about?

Riddick

Reaction score
Well dealer called me and transport company caved in bumper . So aggravated now . Gotta wait another 2 weeks

What a bummer, did you have painted or Chrome bumpers and did they send you pics of the damage. Hopefully only the bumper is the only item damaged.

gpattikjr

Reaction score
Submitted my build sheet to order a 2022 Ram 2500 Laramie w/ a Cummins. They said night edition could not be ordered in a Laramie package. Anyone know why? Have they limited production lines to streamline supply?
I can build this on the ram website, but not in the costco builder. Odd.

Jake L

Reaction score
Well dealer called me and transport company caved in bumper . So aggravated now . Gotta wait another 2 weeks
Are they gonna fix it and take care of you?

Ill be in a bad mood if my wheels and tires show up and my truck doesnt.

Jake L

Reaction score
A month ago or so they stopped accepting night edition Laramie orders, you can get it on Limited's. Some speculation was due to the paint shortage.

Myfast70

Reaction score
Wow, woke up to a great email this morning from cryptostickers, I got my window sticker finally!! It shows that my build sheet is available as well but I cannot get it to pull up for some reason. Now the big question is how long will it take for it to ship to Mark Dodge? I'm thinking/ hoping that should go fairly quickly as they somewhat close and a high volume dealer with a lot of trucks constantly shipping there.

I was surprised to see it list the Off-Road Info Pages on the window sticker as I thought that was part of the off-road package only. I'm wondering if I will have it now because I went with the Snow Chief Group?

Attachments

• 2022 window sticker.pdf
    74.3 KB · Views: 40

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that there is about a 5,000 VIN gap that occurred on June 16h. VINs jump from about 10800 to 113000 for trucks ordered on the same day. There is another gap around July 21 that jumps from 123000 to 136000. There are also gaps in August and September. Anyone know what that is all about?
Each model year, there will be HD sequence numbers in the 6xx,xxx 7xx,xxx etc, but they don’t build anywhere near 600,000+ HD trucks per model year. So, if they build 200,000 HD trucks in a model year, the VIN sequence numbers aren’t just going to be straight up 100,000-300,000. I don’t know at what point they skip numbers or why.

ACEd

Reaction score
Got a build sheet today via RAM Chat - RAM 3500 Longhorn Megacab Diesel currently in Quality Control whatever that means - Status appears to be from last week but does not show up on CryptoStickers

No indication of Stop Sale on Build Sheet.

Just wondering what best way to look up Window Sticker other than CryptoStickers?

Users who are viewing this thread