Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
What gives with Night Edition removed as a Laramie package!? I went to order a ‘22 today and found out the dealer could not select it for the Laramie. It’s on the website. Salesman was just as stumped as me. Is this just temporary I hope? Almost forgot, told me the build would only take 45-60 days. Sounds like he was blowing smoke from what I’ve read.
Smell that smoke to see what it is.

fastfreddy

Reaction score
View attachment 23712View attachment 23713View attachment 23714Finally picked mine up 2 days ago.

FYI affiliates program does not list ram 3500 so can’t use. Also Penfed $1000, is now $500 for 2022. Got for 4.2% off msrp. Went to dealer with check, but they offered me 2.49% financing for 72 so I financed through AEFCU. Trade in got low balled at 18,000 for 4runner. Vroom bought for 21,800.

HO 6.7
Air Ride
Snow chief
Carpet delete
8.4 non nav
Cold weather package
20k 5th wheel
Trailer brake
Bed group option
The affiliate website lists the 3500 as eligible. Not sure what list your dealer is looking at.

sscpacheco

Reaction score
The affiliate website lists the 3500 as eligible. Not sure what list your dealer is looking at.
Deal told me affiliate was no longer offered. So I called affiliate 1800 #. They confirmed no 2022 vehicles other than grand wagoneer is listed as eligible.

RummerRam

Reaction score
Night Edition has power folding mirrors. Power folding mirrors have been removed from all packages lower than Limited.

It’s temporary until chip shortage is resolved. I don’t know why they don’t just make a Night Edition B package without the power folding mirrors.
Build dates for Laramies with Night Edition package must be pretty far out there if this is just a temporary pause on the option. Tow technology package has them, right? Can’t go by anything ramtrucks site has at this point.

CanadianRam

Reaction score
Need VIN numbers to check.
Haha well that’s the thing. It would seem that Canadian orders don’t get assigned serial #’s right away the same way US orders do.
We have an order # and i believe some of the other Canadians on here have said the same thing, no VIN.

sscpacheco

Reaction score
How does the affiliate program work?
Have to get a code from you employer or other association to FCA vendors. Set up an account on affiliate rewards web site with said code and print out voucher. 1% above invoice discount usually.

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Build dates for Laramies with Night Edition package must be pretty far out there if this is just a temporary pause on the option. Tow technology package has them, right? Can’t go by anything ramtrucks site has at this point.
No, you cannot order power fold mirrors on a Laramie in any configuration at the moment.

Apaschke82

Reaction score
Have to get a code from you employer or other association to FCA vendors. Set up an account on affiliate rewards web site with said code and print out voucher. 1% above invoice discount usually.
I’m a federal technician and don’t believe they are associated with any FCA vendors.

Coonhound

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered a fully loaded 2022 ram 2500 Cummins big horn. Anyone pick theres up yet
Mine is a pretty much fully loaded Big Horn. It's so close to a Larmie, probably shoulda just got a Larmie. Did a completely custom order through the dealership manager. Regular salesman and I couldn't get it built the way I wanted it. It's a dually with max tow, auto leveling, Silver Edition, bucket seats, bed liner, no sun roof or rear slider window. Didn't want to pay for extra stuff I didn't want but wanted a few things not standard on a BH. Ordered 7/20 NG122529 still in D status and whenever I call for updates, they can't seem to find any info. I've got a case open and they are supposed to respond in the next couple days. It was in D1 and went back to D.

Reaction score
Mark Dodge IS NOT increasing the agreed upon pricing despite rising MSRP prices. I, and several others, have confirmed that with multiple salespeople at Mark Dodge.

Simply makes the % off look even BETTER!! Now at 12.1%. :cool:
Sandi confirmed the same to me.

I ordered just before a couple rounds of MSRP increases and I'm now at 13.3% off MSRP.

DZ2112

Reaction score
View attachment 23712View attachment 23713View attachment 23714Finally picked mine up 2 days ago.

FYI affiliates program does not list ram 3500 so can’t use. Also Penfed $1000, is now $500 for 2022. Got for 4.2% off msrp. Went to dealer with check, but they offered me 2.49% financing for 72 so I financed through AEFCU. Trade in got low balled at 18,000 for 4runner. Vroom bought for 21,800.

HO 6.7
Air Ride
Snow chief
Carpet delete
8.4 non nav
Cold weather package
20k 5th wheel
Trailer brake
Bed group option
What is AEFCU? And what kind of rate and term did you get?

Users who are viewing this thread