While RAM has announced that it has planned to reduce the complexity of its offerings for 2022, there is one special appearance package that is returning for the new model year. The Big Horn (Lone Star in Texas) Silver Edition is a chrome lover’s delight, adding some bits from the entry-level Laramie trim, to the more budget-friendly Big Horn and Lone Star trim levels.
The 2022 Ram 2500/3500 Big Horn Silver Edition includes the following equipment…
- 20-Inch x 8-Inch Polished Aluminum Wheels (on SRW)
- 17-Inch x 6-Inch Polished Aluminum Wheels (on DRW)
- Black Interior Accents
- Body-Color / Chrome Door Handles
- Chrome Belt Moldings
- Chrome Tow Hooks
- Flat Wheel-to-Wheel Chrome Side Steps (on SRW)
- Flat Cab-Length Chrome Side Steps (on DRW)
- Chrome Grille
- LT285/60R20E OWL On/Off-Road Tires (on SRW)
- LT235/80R17E OWL On/Off-Road Tires (on DRW)
- Power-Folding Mirrors
- Mirror-Mounted Auxiliary Reverse Lamps
- Chrome Exterior Mirrors
- Power Adjustable Convex Aux Mirrors
- Power-Heated Folding Memory Trailer-Tow Mirrors
- Power Chrome Trailer-Tow Mirrors w/Power Fold-Away
The Big Horn Silver Edition is available with Crew Cab and Mega Cab configurations in both 2500 and 3500 models. The new appearance package can be equipped with either the Big Horn/Lone Star Level 1 or Level B packages and is available in all colors.
Single-Rear Wheel (SRW) models include Flat Wheel-to-Wheel Chrome Side Steps and 20-Inch x 8-Inch Polished Aluminum Wheels, while Dual-Rear Wheel (DRW) models feature Chrome Cab-Length Side Steps and 17-Inch x 6-Inch Polished Aluminum Wheels.
The new chromed-out package just goes to show, that RAM isn’t just about blacked-out packages and does listen to its customer base who are looking for even more “bling”. The package is currently available for ordering now, at your local Ram dealer and has a U.S. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $1,995 (Canadian MSRP is $2,495).
You must be logged in to post a comment.