Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Heap

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Killer truck!!! Whats the part number on this one? This is the one completely tucks up right with just the little part that is used to lower it? Thx!

I believe it is 82215842AG. There were some earlier versions that had some issues and were recalled. At the time the "AG" was the latest replacement.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Well after being on the waitlist for a year, the truck is finally in to get the HPFP recall done..... and 3 of the other 4 recalls done too. A friend pulled in next to me to get a leaking 3rd brake light fixed and hopefully his headliner replaced in his 22 2500.

Ram at dealer blur sm.jpg

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Sucks you had to wait so long.

I made an inspection appt the day Y78 was released to dealers (5-10-22) , got inspected 5-11-22 and repaired on 6.7 Day. Originally #3 on the dealers list but #2 rescheduled their appt so I got bumped up.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Sucks you had to wait so long.

I made an inspection appt the day Y78 was released to dealers (5-10-22) , got inspected 5-11-22 and repaired on 6.7 Day. Originally #3 on the dealers list but #2 rescheduled their appt so I got bumped up.
I signed up on a online list before they announced parts availability. And then called in the day Y78 was released. I was told I was 60 something on the list and they only got one a week. Just my area I guess.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I signed up on a online list before they announced parts availability. And then called in the day Y78 was released. I was told I was 60 something on the list and they only got one a week. Just my area I guess.

Wow.

My dealer didn't/wouldn't run a "list" prior to the release.

All I can say now is, so glad it's done. Now if I could just get them to fix/replace my harmonic balancer I've nicknamed "Chipmunk."

PapaJoe224

Reaction score
I learned a lot about build threads when I was building my '73 K5 Blazer for playing in the desert and running in Baja. So details are great. I had to look back on that thread several times to remember what I had done.

When I sold the K5, the guy who wound up buying it read the whole thread, some 200 plus pages. He never batted an eye or tried to haggle on price. He told me he knew he couldn't build what I did for the price I was asking.

Deavar springs, King 2.5 smooth body shocks. spartian locker front, Auburn gear posi rear, partial cage, PRP suspension seats, built 350 with Holley EFI pushing 425 HP/475 TQ. 12" front/18" rear travel.
When you know... You KNOW!

Stoic_Shane

Reaction score
Read through your thread here, I really appreciated the speakers. Any chance you ended up doing the fronts? Would you have gone another route/brand in retrospect?

Last burning question, were the infinity's a brand loyalty buy or just what seemed to suit the truck, or other reason entirely?

Thanks and great write ups and mods boss.

Users who are viewing this thread