Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Heap

Darkone

Reaction score
I was impressed with the amount of light those little lights put out, when i installed mine .

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
I added a grocery getter to the driveway. A very quick grocery getter. Still love my Cummins!

Sport suspension setting
lowest sm.jpg

Offroad suspension setting
highest sm.jpg

Pretty damn fun to drive!

GPurcell01

Reaction score

AEV_CUMMINS

Reaction score
Did you get the camp kitchen slide under bed? Would you honestly recommend it? Not to replace a Cummins ever, I know lol.. but as a secondary vehicle the wife could boot around in?

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Did you get the camp kitchen slide under bed? Would you honestly recommend it? Not to replace a Cummins ever, I know lol.. but as a secondary vehicle the wife could boot around in?
I didn't order the camp kitchen. The truck seems to be made very well and has a lot of cool features. 0-60 mph in 3 seconds brings a big grin. I definitely do recommend it.

These are going on the used market for so much over the sales price I may end up flipping it. Very hard decision to make. I have been waiting for the truck for almost 3 years. I put the deposit down in June 2019.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
First time I have had rat go after one of my vehicles. It chewed on a couple of the auxiliary wire ends I had installed and I had capped off. I fixed those. Later, when I went to use my windshield washer it didn't spray. I could hear the pump though. After pressing it a couple times the low washer light came on. I stopped by the parts store and picked up more washer fluid. Still didn't spray. This time I notice fluid dripping under the truck. The rat bastard had gotten up under the hood cover and chewed the hard plastic washer line in half.

I saw rat bastard several times but I couldn't get it. I tried to discourage it with dryer sheets, mothballs, cinnamon and some other things but nothing worked. I don't use poison because there are so many owls around - apparently lazy owls. I finally bought one of the traps that electrocute off Amazon. Put it under the hood with a motion IP camera focused on it. It took a week or so but I got RB! No mess to clean up and it is more humane than a snap trap. The factory washer assembly was under $20 before shipping. Bit of a PIA to replace up under there but it didn't take too long.

Sleeping
Culprit 2.jpg

washer line.jpg

Razzman

Reaction score
They can be a real pain for sure. When we head out to the desert I put a 100' string of led lights around the truck to keep packrats away. None of the other remedies work on them but lights do as they avoid lit areas.

Users who are viewing this thread