Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Window visors

Daybreak

Reaction score
OK,
so...
EGR SlimLine In-Channel WindowVisors Set of 4 Matte Black Finish
Part # 572955

Properly fits Ram 3500 Crew Cab

I just hate the fact that so many sites say stuff fits, to finally get the item, to find out it does not fit a new model vehicle. Thank you

Last edited:

bobohio

Reaction score
OK,
so...
EGR SlimLine In-Channel WindowVisors Set of 4 Matte Black Finish
Part # 572955

Properly fits Ram 3500 Crew Cab

I just hate the fact that so many sites say stuff fits, to finally get the item, to find out it does not fit a new model vehicle. Thank you
sure does...that's why I use AutoAnything.com....guaranteed lowest price for a year and great customer service!! If something isn't what was expected they will make it right...I've been ordering from them since 2013 when I bought my first new Ram....Ask for Aaron F in live chat..he's great!! He will also save you as much $$ money as possible....my shopping cart price was $2467 and he got me everything for $2100 and free shipping!! If you talk to him...tell him Bob from AZ says hi!! lol

texas.yankee

Reaction score
Are there rear window options that do not require adhesive? I detest glueing stuff to my truck.

bobohio

Reaction score
Are there rear window options that do not require adhesive? I detest glueing stuff to my truck.
the adhesive is on the inside of the rubber channel not on the paint so I don't have an issue with that...that's why I got the in channel ones

texas.yankee

Reaction score
That's not too bad. I just remember the old style "stick on the outside" design and they just looked awful and were cheap.

Daybreak

Reaction score
Howdy,
I can confirm the weathertech window vent visors fit and function nicely. Front and rear. And no issue with folding mirrors.
2019 2500 Crew Cab

Even though the box states older models fitment.

WeatherTech 82503
Side Window Deflector
color - dark
front + rear
Fitment - 2009-2013 Ram Truck 1500; 2010-2015 Ram Truck 2500/3500

That is what the box says.

Last edited:

Daybreak

Reaction score
Howdy,
I can confirm the weathertech window vent visors fit and function nicely.
They fit and function good, no problems, side mirrors fold without issue.
The visors are stuffed up into the window channel. The rear units stuff up into the channel, and have a tiny piece (1/8"x 3/4") sticky tape at each end to assist holding in place when the window is all the way down.

Even though the box states older models fitment.
WeatherTech 82503
Side Window Deflector
color - dark
front + rear
Fitment - 2009-2013 Ram Truck 1500; 2010-2015 Ram Truck 2500/3500
That is what the box says.

installed on 2019 2500 Crew Cab
weathertech visors (1).jpgweathertech visors (2).jpgweathertech visors (3).jpgweathertech visors (4).jpgweathertech visors (5).jpgweathertech visors (6).jpg

Last edited:

texas.yankee

Reaction score
Looks good! But! So they affect wind noise or affect the seal at all? The front windows are acoustic glass I believe so I'm curious if you hear them?

Daybreak

Reaction score
Looks good! But! So they affect wind noise or affect the seal at all? The front windows are acoustic glass I believe so I'm curious if you hear them?
Howdy,

No change in noise level. The wind visors are up in the channel. With the window fully closed, no difference. The only change is the nice air flow grab you get with a ...say 1/2" cracked open window. Very nice air breeze. Can drive along raining and not get covered in rain too.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Just bought these from USVisor off of ebay...had the same ones on my 1500 and were great fit/quality.
These are for the 2018 2500 as well and so long as the trend continues, it should fit just fine.

USVisor

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Just bought these from USVisor off of ebay...had the same ones on my 1500 and were great fit/quality.
These are for the 2018 2500 as well and so long as the trend continues, it should fit just fine.

USVisor

So... they don't fit. The vehicle compatibility chart says it should fit a 2018 RAM 2500 Crew Cab and these are just a bit too long.
We will see if they will take them back...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread