Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who got there cp3 recall done deleted?

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
a recall is required, regardless. I think "what happens after" may be your question.

Bocephus

Reaction score
Idk. I’ve had all my stuff to delete for 1.5 years now. Called a dealer and manager said they would but reflash my mess it up. I said ass long as u do it I can return in the parking lot. He said ok sounds good. So I went ahead and deleted today. I got a 19 and tired of waiting

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Idk. I’ve had all my stuff to delete for 1.5 years now. Called a dealer and manager said they would but reflash my mess it up. I said ass long as u do it I can return in the parking lot. He said ok sounds good. So I went ahead and deleted today. I got a 19 and tired of waiting
My local dealers refuse to do the recall if i delete it which is ridiculous but its not worth the argument

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
you just have to reflash in the parking lot. no biggie.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
My local dealers refuse to do the recall if i delete it which is ridiculous but its not worth the argument

How can they refuse to do a safety recall? NHTSA recall here, not sure what you Canucks have up der hey.

(yes, we're all aware you're in CA)

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
How can they refuse to do a safety recall? NHTSA recall here, not sure what you Canucks have up der hey.

(yes, we're all aware you're in CA)
We really dont have much for protection unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread