Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel spacers

Reaction score
I know everyone downs wheel spacers, but I was wandering if someone could direct me to find a set of 1.5 inch- 2 inch spacers for my 3500 dually. The pattern is no 8x6.5. I measured it and can't find a set anywhere. Could someone help me.out

Squatch

Reaction score
I just typed in Ram 3500 wheel spacers into google and a bunch popped up. Even checked out a couple of sites, they’re not hard to find. Can’t speak to their quality, nor do I think spacers on a dually is a good idea.

Squatch

Reaction score
Aaahh, I didn’t know that, I just thought that no was a typo on your original post, is not 8x6.5. You try calling US wheel adapters to see what they say? I bet you they have something in the works.

Reaction score
I went to the dodge dealer. I found out that they are 8x200. Soni ordered them. If I am not mistaken it's the same as a new ford.. or at least a 2020

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Yet the fronts are still 8x6.5 as I recall.

SMH.

The new 12" AAM axle tubes are 4" so they had to push up the hub size.

On the 3500 SRW, the axle tube is necked down so still the same pattern F/R.

Users who are viewing this thread