Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What sales code needs added for the 8.4 with NAV

ericcloe

Reaction score
Is it UAV. If so my dealership said that is not a code they can add. I added what it needs through alfaodb but can't get the camera working after a couple of weeks. So I am going to take it to the dealer to see if they can get it going. I'd like for them to add the code for the new radio. I couldnt get them to do GXD for my passive handles either.

01Time

Reaction score
Is it UAV. If so my dealership said that is not a code they can add. I added what it needs through alfaodb but can't get the camera working after a couple of weeks. So I am going to take it to the dealer to see if they can get it going. I'd like for them to add the code for the new radio. I couldnt get them to do GXD for my passive handles either.
If you have AlfaOBD you shouldn't need to have the dealer add any sales codes to get these to work.

Your backup camera isn't working? What does your AlfaOBD log say for these entries?
Code:
VehConfig 1: Rear View Camera -> YES
ECUConfig 3: Rear Camera Present -> YES
CustSetMenu 1: Rear View Camera Gridlines CSM Present -> STATIC + DYNAMIC

These changes in AlfaOBD should get passive entry to work:
Code:
Wireless: AP1 Left Front -> SMART SWITCH
Wireless: AP2 Right Front -> SMART SWITCH
Cust.Set.Menu 1: Passive Entry CSM Present -> YES
Cust.Prog.Features: Passive Entry Unlock All Doors or Approach Door -> ENABLED

If these are what you have set in AlfaOBD and things aren't still working, post your log and I will compare it to mine to see what's different.

Last edited:

ericcloe

Reaction score
If you have AlfaOBD you shouldn't need to have the dealer add any sales codes to get these to work.

Your backup camera isn't working? What does your AlfaOBD log say for these entries?
Code:

Code:

If these are what you have set in AlfaOBD and things aren't still working, post your log and I will compare it to mine to see what's different.
I replaced the radio control module and it fixed the backup camera. I say the original one was bad

ericcloe

Reaction score

Code:

Code:

I also was able to get the passive entry to work also. Did it all through alfaodb.

Users who are viewing this thread