Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s worse

flan

Reaction score
9:03pm, I click on my favorites tab, click on HDrams forum. 9:06 I’m able to get on the site and come to the site news, suggestions. 9:09 comes along I can finally post just to let the powers that be know the sites basically unusable. See ya tomorrow guys, hopefully it’s a better day.
What’s slower?

A sloppy old 47rfe or the speed of this web site

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
Fer a while I thought it was my hillbilly interwebs outs here in the sticks. Almost bent over to king Elon to sigh up fer the Star Wars service. Guess I’ll hang on till things get sped up.:oops:

unclelala

Reaction score
Dang, I wish they would feed them hamsters so those hamsters would start running on their wheels again so we can get this site going again, seriously how can something like this go on and on so long on a big time site like this ? Some one in tech isn't doing their Job. Or they put this on a third world server.

flan

Reaction score
Daytime isn’t bad. It seems to me like when everyone settles in for the night and logs on it bogs down. It reminds me of the forum old days when somebody didn’t put “56k warning” in the title of their post anytime there was more than 4 pictures and man the wheel would just sit there and spin until you heard “goodbye” in aol voice because your connection was lost haha!

jsalbre

Reaction score
I’ve got a spare HP Netbook lying around somewhere that I’m happy to donate as a server replacement. I think it’s got a Celeron.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve got a spare HP Netbook lying around somewhere that I’m happy to donate as a server replacement. I think it’s got a Celeron.

I have a Thinkpad T42 running XP I might be able to get virtualbox running a headless 'nix...

Only problem is my 500mbps cable tops out at 12Mbps upload speed.

Users who are viewing this thread