Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VanDomin8r Power Wagon build.

VanMeatsauce

Reaction score
A few months ago I spent a week driving my friends Ford Raptor. It was then that I decided, after driving a 2011 Tundra for the last 10 years, countless road and camping trips, and 150k miles, it was time for a new truck.
I had planned on getting a Ford F-250 7.3l Tremor. I ordered it to my specs, intending to put a Four Wheel Camper in the bed and going to do some boondocking with the family. Well, after watching countless videos comparing the Powerwagon and 7.3l Tremor I got a little tired of waiting for my build date on the Super Duty and watching interest rates go up. I started building Powerwagons on the Ram website and wouldn’t you know it, a truck with my almost exact build popped up for sale a few hours south of where I live.
Took it for a test drive and after a pleasant negotiation on the price I drove home a new 2022 Powerwagon.
I have to be honest. I wish the Powerwagon had a little higher gear ratio and upfitter switches from the factory. But those don’t outweigh the Rams obviously nicer interior and ride quality. I’m looking forward to putting a Thuren or Carli suspension and some 37’s and getting this beast dirty!

2e0d373d49fcbff0ceb981d1a6fcbe16.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread