Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update,

McGuyver

Reaction score
3500 ho dually ordered 4/1/22 built 9/2/22 first eta 10/23 (ohio) then moved up to 10/16 week & 1/2 ago. Called cust service 4 times in the last week , two were indinesia call center ( usless) 1 american girl , all she could say is i dont know , call your dealer. On the tracker it does not show shipped, however the guy i spoke with today ( American) & somewhat intelligent had me on hold for a bit & said my truck is in transit to lordstown by rail. Couldnt tell me where at specifically. So hopefully the 10/16 date is good. One girl at cust service said sometimes they dont update when loaded, when shipped etc. hope this helps.

Surgdoc4

Reaction score
3500 ho dually ordered 4/1/22 built 9/2/22 first eta 10/23 (ohio) then moved up to 10/16 week & 1/2 ago. Called cust service 4 times in the last week , two were indinesia call center ( usless) 1 american girl , all she could say is i dont know , call your dealer. On the tracker it does not show shipped, however the guy i spoke with today ( American) & somewhat intelligent had me on hold for a bit & said my truck is in transit to lordstown by rail. Couldnt tell me where at specifically. So hopefully the 10/16 date is good. One girl at cust service said sometimes they dont update when loaded, when shipped etc. hope this helps.
Probably show up at dealer 10/15. Seems when in transit there is not much info. My ETA was 9/26 then moved to 9/8 for about 4 hours then TBD. Called dealer 9/7 and it had just been delivered. Good luck.

Surgdoc4

Reaction score
The dealers have the ability to find out where it is. Lots of threads.

Users who are viewing this thread