Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect Value Maxed Out

BigSexy 64

Reaction score
Had a weird thing happen the other day with my radio. Cranked the truck and the radio volume went up to the max. I could turn it down with the volume control knob, but it would go right back to max volume on its own. Got on the internet looking for answers and found several people had disconnected battery, then found one guy that just used the steering wheel volume control to turn it down. It worked! No issues since. Not sure if somehow the steering wheel control up volume got stuck or what.

Redfour5

Reaction score
How about the battery message that says your UConnect battery is low... It goes away and nothing seems affected... What's that all about?

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Had a weird thing happen the other day with my radio. Cranked the truck and the radio volume went up to the max. I could turn it down with the volume control knob, but it would go right back to max volume on its own. Got on the internet looking for answers and found several people had disconnected battery, then found one guy that just used the steering wheel volume control to turn it down. It worked! No issues since. Not sure if somehow the steering wheel control up volume got stuck or what.

Hi there!

We're glad to hear using the steering wheel helped lowering the volume. If this recurs, please feel welcome to shoot us a message and we're happy to look into any available fixes on our end.

Steph
Ram Cares

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
How about the battery message that says your UConnect battery is low... It goes away and nothing seems affected... What's that all about?

This sounds a bit peculiar, Redfour5

If you're still receiving this message, you can message our team and we can search for any internal resources related this message for you.

Steph
Ram Cares

Redfour5

Reaction score
This sounds a bit peculiar, Redfour5

If you're still receiving this message, you can message our team and we can search for any internal resources related this message for you.

Steph
Ram Cares
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread