Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect box requires service

custombusa

Reaction score
I have a 2022 ram 2500 with only 300 miles and just started getting a Message that says "uconnect box requires service". Radio works but I can't get to apps or wifi without this message popping up. Is there any kind of reset I can do myself?

HDmanatee

Reaction score
I have a 2022 ram 2500 with only 300 miles and just started getting a Message that says "uconnect box requires service". Radio works but I can't get to apps or wifi without this message popping up. Is there any kind of reset I can do myself?
I have the exact same issue. Brand new ‘22 2500 power wagon. Every time I start the truck I get that exact message. Called the dealer and they had no idea what I was talking about. Asked me to leave the truck for a week….please let me know if you heard about a fix.

Fishspike

Reaction score
Did you get a circle that said “battery low”? Got that and ask dealer. They had no idea what battery?

occowboy

Reaction score
My dealership has tried at least twice to fix this to no avail. Anyone actually have any luck getting it fixed?

KneeDeep

Reaction score
I just dropped off my 22 Laramie for the rear view camera that has been cutting out from day one and noticed that same message.
I added that to the list. (After hours drop-off)
I also noticed that now the radio does not go off when you shut the engine off, open the door, get out, and lock the doors.
not sure how long it stays on, but eventually it goes off.

I had it at the dealer in April for the camera issue and they said there should be an over-the-air update coming for a known issue and they were working on it. Anyone else have the same issue with the rear camera? The rest of the surround cams work good, just the rear cam goes out.

Users who are viewing this thread