Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 5.0 freezing up

Ancydave

Reaction score
Hello, I have a 2022 laramie 2500 and it has the uconnect 5.0 with 8.4 screen. I'm having issues with the screen freezing up and music also while using apple Carola. I've had updates done and still happens. Has anyone else having this problem ? Any fixes to this? Thanks

djevox

Reaction score
I have that happening on my UC5 in my ‘1500. I’ve gotten to where I just accept that it’ll happen occassionally. I know that’s not the answer you’re looking for, but it’s essentially an overgrown android device that has the complexity of a tablet paired with hardware interfacing.

Ancydave

Reaction score
I have that happening on my UC5 in my ‘1500. I’ve gotten to where I just accept that it’ll happen occassionally. I know that’s not the answer you’re looking for, but it’s essentially an overgrown android device that has the complexity of a tablet paired with hardware interfacing.
Thanks for response, I figured I couldnt be the only one . Hopefully ram will get it figured out sooner than later

Users who are viewing this thread