Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 4c fail Android auto security checks

Nifty07

Reaction score
I have 2019 Ram Laramie 2500 with Uconnect 4C.

I can’t get a Samsung 10 to mirror. The carplay gives an error message saying software didnt pass Android auto security checks.

Can anyone advise me how to change the tune steps on AM and FM. At the moment the AM is changing in Steps of 10 and FM is in steps of .2
When close to the radio station it works but as soon as you get a few miles from the transmitter the sound deteriorates and is distorted.

Greatly appreciate any advice.

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
I have 2019 Ram Laramie 2500 with Uconnect 4C.

I can’t get a Samsung 10 to mirror. The carplay gives an error message saying software didnt pass Android auto security checks.

Can anyone advise me how to change the tune steps on AM and FM. At the moment the AM is changing in Steps of 10 and FM is in steps of .2
When close to the radio station it works but as soon as you get a few miles from the transmitter the sound deteriorates and is distorted.

Greatly appreciate any advice.

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread