Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U-connect error

mjlebsa

Reaction score
Has anyone been getting a “Uconnect box error contactor dealer”? I have gotten it three times in the last two weeks and the system does update but now my in vehicle Wi-Fi is not working. Anyone have this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arx237

Reaction score
Yep ever since the last update. Appears randomly and not every time. I dont use the wifi so cant confirm that. Seems to work ok otherwise

20220628_075229.jpg

mjlebsa

Reaction score
Yep ever since the last update. Appears randomly and not every time. I dont use the wifi so cant confirm that. Seems to work ok otherwise

View attachment 40301

Thanks. Yeah, I had two days where my screen went black completely and I thought something was seriously wrong. Drove the truck for about 20 minutes and apparently was doing an update and the screen came back on. Pretty frustrating that I keep getting this issue. Taking it in to see if there’s something else going on especially because Wi-Fi does not work.. I really don’t need or use the Wi-Fi that much, it’s now just a matter of principal.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Has anyone been getting a “Uconnect box error contactor dealer”? I have gotten it three times in the last two weeks and the system does update but now my in vehicle Wi-Fi is not working. Anyone have this issue?

Might get an answer faster if you post in the UConnect 5 thread for 2022+

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score

Hello Mjlebsa,

Thank you for grabbing our attention on this. Please send us a PM if you're currently having this issue. We'd be happy to look further into this concern for you.

William
Ram Cares

Ramtough21

Reaction score
Hello Mjlebsa,

Thank you for grabbing our attention on this. Please send us a PM if you're currently having this issue. We'd be happy to look further into this concern for you.

William
Ram Cares
I am having this same issue with no update from anyone. The dealer states they cannot find an issue. Please advise how to proceed to get this fixed. Is this an update issue?

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
I am having this same issue with no update from anyone. The dealer states they cannot find an issue. Please advise how to proceed to get this fixed. Is this an update issue?
Hello Ramtough21,

Please send us a PM with your VIN, we'd be happy to look into this further for you.

William
Ram Cares

mjlebsa

Reaction score

Is your wi-fi working? Mine crapped out & was told to wait for update by end of year.

Users who are viewing this thread