Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuner question for my new PW

Chrisgunguy

Reaction score
Brand new to the forum. 1st post. Have looked around at the pics and can see I'm in the right place. My wife and I just picked this up. We are extremely happy with it and are about to head to Colorado for vacation in it next week. We have always had Jeeps and GM trucks. I have made a few changes already. I switched out the step bars for AMP Research. That was a pita to do. I had to heavily modify the pinch weld along the underside on the passenger side. I also added the bed step. I really liked the GM rear bumper step, and this step works well. I will be selling the Westen steps that were on it once I know what the rules are for classifieds (assuming there is a classified here). I am looking next for a tuner for it. I haven't really seen many offerings other than the pedal commander and that doesn't seem to be a power adder. Is there one that I am missing? Also has anyone done exhaust upgrades? Thanks in advance.

truck.jpg

KnuckleHead

Reaction score
Good looking truck. What tires are those?

I did the Magnaflow direct fit muffler. Sounds way better. Slightly louder, but not obnoxious at all. I did have to have it welded as I couldn't get the clamps to seal completely.

Users who are viewing this thread