Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too much oil and poor dealer help

Wanderlust073

Reaction score
Maybe I missed it but is there anything happening now or are you just posting regen pics till the thing detonates and you can point Ram to the smoldering pile of rubble?

Dinky503

Reaction score
Maybe I missed it but is there anything happening now or are you just posting regen pics till the thing detonates and you can point Ram to the smoldering pile of rubble?

I post here just to keep the timeline going. My whole story is here in order with proof. I hope this thread can help some other out if they find themselves there.

Dealership and Ram are wanting to get in for repair but I can't till I get a rental I can tow with. Ram finally reached out to me about rental reimbursement but it is only for 10 days. I am waiting for the response of they will cover all rental cost and take the 10 days away. I will let them do what they need and I am working other avenues to resolve the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread