Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timber Grove bags.

BigBob

Reaction score
I just installed a set of the 3" lower spring replacement bags on my 2023 2500 CTD 4X4. Very nice product. The truck sits level at 38 psi. Rides very nice. Well made kit. If you are looking for a reverse level this is the way to go. I did also build some shorter sway bar links.

BigBob

Reaction score
Any pictures you can share? Are you using a manual fill or did you add some sort of auto air?
I'll get a pic soon. No auto fill, but they sell auto fill stuff similar to the factory setup on their website. Sort of pricey. I have a compressor in my tool box. I am putting in a small Air Lift compressor that has a gauge and switch so I can add or remove air as needed from the cab. Check out their website. A couple suggestions after I did the install. Getting the 8 5/16" bolts and nuts in the upper and lower bracket is very difficult unless you have small monkey hands. I put the nuts and bolts in the brackets on my workbench with just a tad of JB Weld on the nuts and let it sit over night. Makes the install much easier. Just be careful to no get the JB on the threads. The guy at Timber Grove said using a strip of duck tape works good as well.
@ 30 psi the drop is about 3.5" or a little more. @ 38 psi it sits dead level. They use Firestone bags rated to 500 psi! I'd like to get some shorter shocks, just have to figure a part number! Lots of longer shocks out there, but I can't find a shorter shock. I did make up shorter swaybar links using 1/2" Heim joints and threaded rod. I'll try and get a pic today.

Users who are viewing this thread