Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thuren 2” level kit

GDdesigns

Reaction score
Looking for some feedback on setup for my 2022 ram 2500 Hemi. Right now I have 295/60r20 ridge grapplers on stock 20s with 2” bora spacers. I have slight rub on pinch weld. I want to step up to 35x12.5x20 on same stock wheels with spacers as I love the stance and wheels. I was looking at the Thuren 2” level kit and then wanted to add 1.5” readylift coil spacers for the rear to keep as close to factory rake as possible. Anyone else running this setup? Feedback

Riddick

Reaction score
Are you wanting to add Thuren coils in conjunction with your current spacers? I would not add any spacer on top of aftermarket springs, if you want more height I think Thuren has a 3 in coil for the front you could add and you could ditch your spacer all together. You should be able to clear 35s on stock suspension, you mention your tire is rubbing a pinch weld. Do you have the factory track bar installed still? If so, you need to get an aftermarket one such as Thuren, Rough Country, or Carli so you can recenter your axle. Also, Thuren makes spacers for the rear of your truck if you want to raise the rear.

GDdesigns

Reaction score
Are you wanting to add Thuren coils in conjunction with your current spacers? I would not add any spacer on top of aftermarket springs, if you want more height I think Thuren has a 3 in coil for the front you could add and you could ditch your spacer all together. You should be able to clear 35s on stock suspension, you mention your tire is rubbing a pinch weld. Do you have the factory track bar installed still? If so, you need to get an aftermarket one such as Thuren, Rough Country, or Carli so you can recenter your axle. Also, Thuren makes spacers for the rear of your truck if you want to raise the rear.
The spacers I was talking about are wheel spacers , my suspension is stock.

Users who are viewing this thread