Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The new NAV system is definitely a step back.

OuterUB

Reaction score
Previous Uconnect system was far more intuitive. Trying to save a favourite location took a PhD in physics to figure out.

Phil T

Reaction score
I personally dislike the nav in my 2019. I have only used it once and it was terrible. Google maps is much better and is always more up to date. Now they want me to PAY for a map update. Even a free update is overpriced.

OuterUB

Reaction score
I personally dislike the nav in my 2019. I have only used it once and it was terrible. Google maps is much better and is always more up to date. Now they want me to PAY for a map update. Even a free update is overpriced.
Google Maps IS pretty good .... especially with Android Auto.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
So I got a offer to update my 2021 Nav. $99. is it worth it?
Looking more for maps in the outlying areas around reno Nevada as we are moving there soon. I haven't had the truck out that way yet, so not sure how good the current nav is in that area.
On a side not, I have not installed the android auto on my phone or tried connecting to the uconnet with the phone.

Users who are viewing this thread