Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T25.48 update issues

evannadeau

Reaction score
The Uconnect site is useless for us Ram owners, many threads on the subject. Did you try to create a new profile? You should be able to access profiles by pressing the icon on the upper right side of the screen. In my case it is red in the picture, yours may be different. It will then take you to this screen.
View attachment 60140
I did a quick setup of a new profile, and looks to be good. I chose the don't copy settings option. I'll play around with this a bunch more tomorrow, but I think this may be it.

Thanks.

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Had about a hour drive to enjoy the morning on a lake. It tried to update, but got an error, -04 or something. Should have taken a picture. Does it try to update again in the near future? Nothing on the way home.

Hi there, Flea,

This is a general error code to alert that the update failed most likely because of interference or a drop in the cellular network that is required to successfully finish the update. The update should circle back to make another attempt.

Steph
Ram Cares

I received this update (I think) on Sunday (4 days ago now), but it has gone horribly wrong. The apps page or the vehicle page will not open. I've manually rebooted the system by holding the power and Tune buttons, but still the same. I was considering disconnecting the batteries to see if that helps, but I doubt it if the reboot didn't work.

Does anyone have a way to download this firmware so I can redo it via USB? Otherwise, I'm waiting until Aug 3 for an appt at the dealership. I'll probably find another dealership that can get me in sooner.
Looked everywhere, apps for these two rear view door mirror cameras no longer exist. Quantity of apps on app menu also appears to have decreased as well, not sure which ones.
Hi evannadeau and PrescottNorm,

We apologize for the frustration this is causing after receiving the update. This is a known concern that is currently being investigated by the internal teams for further resolution, but you're more than welcome to send us a PM with your VIN to document a case or if you plan to visit the dealer and would like additional support working with them. Thank you for your patience!

Steph
Ram Cares

g00fy

Reaction score
I updated to this a while ago, only issue i've had with it is my favorite stations keep getting wiped at every start up. Like they're still in there as presets, but they're not "starred" as favorites and that prevents the Tune start from working, which drives me nuts cause I really enjoy the tune start feature.

Users who are viewing this thread